OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just looking for opinions. If u could have any 2 of the following, which 2 would u pick? Superhero,easter,playoff(purple fade),extraterrestrial,and Venice beach. Lemme know
Easters and ASGs.

Only good thing about the VBs is the beatiful shade of blue on the heel clip. The red just ruins the flow of the upper. Red is a warm color, which makes no sense for a summer colorway. Remove the red and add some more light blue and the colorway would be perfect.

Good lookin out with those links, but man...$235 for Easters, $225 for YOTS...for some of those prices you'd be better off looking on eBay :x

Anyone has seen this?? Look at shoelace slot, it's on different spot. I think maybe bad QC. wear this today and just notice it T_T and I think it's legit from the feeling when I wear it and I got it from legit website OSlife (that some NTer posted it)

Don't know if I can do anything?
wow, aint that some ****.  Nike never fails to amaze me these days.  even saw a guy post a pair of KD6s that were missing the swoosh on one of the shoes

Just looking for opinions. If u could have any 2 of the following, which 2 would u pick? Superhero,easter,playoff(purple fade),extraterrestrial,and Venice beach. Lemme know

I would say VB's for sure and the Easters. But I've never seen the fades in person but a lot of peeps on here like em' I love my Easter & VB's.

Good lookin out with those links, but man...$235 for Easters, $225 for YOTS...for some of those prices you'd be better off looking on eBay
sick.gif
your very correct about ebay. lol but i cant post links here =(

My personal favorites outta those would be the Purple Fades and ASGs. Superheroes might not be a bad option if you're planning to ball in them. Easters looked cool to me in pics and on shelves but didn't like how they looked on feet, and VBs are one of my least favorite colorways. Again, it's all personal taste/style.

your very correct about ebay. lol but i cant post links here =(
All good man, I'm sure if people really wanted one of those they can do their own search. Again, good lookin out with the links.

Last edited:
easily asg and purp plat
I would say VB's for sure and the Easters. But I've never seen the fades in person but a lot of peeps on here like em' I love my Easter & VB's.
what blasphemy?! youve never seen the fades in person!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Extraterrestrials and Fades...
In my eyes the VB are still the worst colorway

Can someone que that Kobe pic with him wearing them yet hiding his feet behind the chair legs
Be happy a shoe is chilling on shelves so those who really want them get them, if shoes really need a name backing them or them being limited to sell they really aren't to great
I remember that picture.

Anyone own greater china versions? How had the xdr held up and does anyone know if its just as thick as the nike id option??

So y'all mad cuz a shoe is chilling but others are the hypebeast? Interesting!

What should I be mad about? Cuz other cats didnt cop the shoe I bought? I ain't mad one bit just made copping for me a whole lot easier. Just trying to lay some facts down brotha. So get it straight before you try to throw comments out like that

Last edited:
Why they have to remove kobe 8 from nikeid today I made a aqua color way yesterday and I was just gone sleep on it to see if I was gone cop now they gone forever [emoji]128559[/emoji]

Why they have to remove kobe 8 from nikeid today I made a aqua color way yesterday and I was just gone sleep on it to see if I was gone cop now they gone forever [emoji]128559[/emoji]

It will be back. Probably a glitch. They usually don't remove them until December when the new model is out.

Back
Top Bottom