OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Y'all picking superheroes over asg??? im thinkn y'all haven't seen them in Person cuz on a sunny day them asg look like u walkin on flames [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] IMO
Seen them in person, like superheroes way better. I had a chance to grab the asg's worn 2-3 times retail just for ball for 140 and ended up not gettin them. Just not feelin them at all, even for ball didnt wanna pay way under retail. Got the Barca Tony's instead. Don't regret it one bit.

Im glad I swooped up the Taipans.
Those marks on the orange midsole look way better in person.
Gives the shoe a little flair contrasting well with the solid upper and multicolored laces.
Def in my top 10.

Im glad I swooped up the Taipans.
Those marks on the orange midsole look way better in person.
Gives the shoe a little flair contrasting well with the solid upper and multicolored laces.
Def in my top 10.
Yeah those marks don't look like tiger stripes in person at all, more like snake scales, which, they are supposed to be? But yeah definitely better in person.

probably uncomfortable because they were too small?
mean.gif

get out of here.

Look at slot to put shoelace through
Need opinions. They give me 2 choices
1.give me 30$ refund that make me get this for 80$
2. Sent them back and get full refund
What do you guys choose??

I would check around and see what prices the pythons are in your size. If there's nothing reasonable, you would only want a full refund if you really didn't like the CW all that much.

Or: take the $30 refund, and forget about it because no one except other sneakerheads would ever notice that. Anyone else who did notice, wouldn't care. OR...you could relace them not using the bottom loops and they would look fine.

Last edited:
take the refund and take the laces out of those slots so its not noticeable

If Pythons weren't hard to come by, i would say send them back

Last edited:
^basically either way, you just need to get some money back is the goal lol. I'd go for the 30 option. Unless your OCD but pay me 30 bucks back and I won't be OCD about it.

Last edited:

A full refund over some like this? This ain't even a big deal. Take the $30 and be fortunate they're that nice about this.

Take the 30 and keep it moving. If someone offered to sell me some sold out kobes with that small issue for 30 under retail, I'd pay so fast.

Sports chalet still has milk snakes for retail. They'll ship to your house for free if they don't have your size in store. Be sure to check for scuffs and stuff since they take back shoes that have been worn

Picked up some sulfurs for cheap the other week but unfortunately, they are half a size too small.

Can't find anyone locally to size swap with me.
frown.gif

I want to wear these joints!

Got my Sulfurs last week on eBay for 160, just waiting for them to get here. Got triple eBay bucks too that I'll end up putting toward more kicks.

I was thinking of pulling the trigger on the grey/orange and black/green PPs, but will wait for a markdown on eastbay. Each of them has over 256 pairs in stock of my size 11.5. 256 is the max you can add to cart and try to checkout.

just got my jordan 2012 with fly around inserts....lookin forward to trying them in my kobe 8s

anyone done this yet for ball?

Back
Top Bottom