OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i found a pair of sulfurs on ebay that looks promising. ~190 though =(

Just grabbed BHM, XMas and Purple Gradients yesterday, collection is coming along nicely. Oh and for all who wondered, ruvilla shipped my $117 Kobe taipan order today so I guess they honored the wrong price. =).

Where you get your BHM's and how much you pay?

Extremely tempted to get those GC BHMs from kickscrew... would really like a second pair.  $270 total though...

Gonna jump on those BHM's for $260..  You aren't ever going to see it for this price ever again in the future as prices on eBay are $350+

Plus, it's the GC version.  NOICE find.  That doesn't come up as much as US versions.

Last edited:

Posted by Mrs. Bryant on IG!!

so those $220 GC Xmas, goes up to $270 shipped? has anyone copped them yet?

I grabbed the BHM and XMas for 503 shipped. Shipping was $53. I believe 35 for first item and 18 for additional. Overall happy at the 251.50 cost considering current prices on em.

Gonna jump on those BHM's for $260..  You aren't ever going to see it for this price ever again in the future as prices on eBay are $350+

Plus, it's the GC version.  NOICE find.  That doesn't come up as much as US versions.
Just jumped on them as well...

A little steep after shipping, but for a brand new pair that is GC as well?  Worth it for me.  It is my fave 8 colorway or tied for first

Quick pic of the new additions to the collection. Thanks Eastbay and 20% off. Orange is so dope in person.

I grabbed the BHM and XMas for 503 shipped. Shipping was $53. I believe 35 for first item and 18 for additional. Overall happy at the 251.50 cost considering current prices on em.
damn so if i only want one, $253 for just the GC Xmas? tempting lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom