OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

$262 shipped for GC BHM's in a size 12? umm yea don't mind if i do!  great price, never gonna find them in that size for anywhere under $300.  and GC is way better than the US IMO, Full logo on back plus a longer lasting sole!

Last edited:

really not feeling those, they look like a chicks shoe
I agreed

laugh.gif

damn so if i only want one, $253 for just the GC Xmas? tempting lol

Price depends on size but mine were as follows - $220 for 9.5 Xmas, $230 for 9.5 BHM, shipping $53. I believe shipping is $35 for first pair and $18 for the 2nd.

if you guys are copping off Kicks-Crew, just select the cheaper shipping.  i did that on my Sparks and they were at my door in CA about 4 days after they left Hong Kong

if you guys are copping off Kicks-Crew, just select the cheaper shipping.  i did that on my Sparks and they were at my door in CA about 4 days after they left Hong Kong
Thank you for this.  But damn I already ordered and chose the $8 more/faster option...

has anyone swapped out laces between the red/black pp's and port wine yots? if so can someone put pictures up on here. Thanks

the Xmas are very tempting, especially because the GC are much better than the US. but i feel like its not that hard to find them for that price.  the BHM's are harder to find under 300

the Xmas are very tempting, especially because the GC are much better than the US. but i feel like its not that hard to find them for that price.  the BHM's are harder to find under 300
You mean the GC is better aesthetically or for durability? Is the GC much more durable if you're only wearing them casually?

Last edited:

Here's a pic without the screen shot
Am I the only who thinks that this is a different shoe than one we saw earlier? The others were a dark purple and these are closer to pink than purple. The tongue is definitely pink on hers. I know lighting can make a big different but dang. Maybe I'm just being hopeful.

Am I the only who thinks that this is a different shoe than one we saw earlier? The others were a dark purple and these are closer to pink than purple. The tongue is definitely pink on hers. I know lighting can make a big different but dang. Maybe I'm just being hopeful.
It's called lighting my friend.

Where were you before my excited over anxious self ordered and paid $53 for shipping without checking for a cheaper option? =(

Back
Top Bottom