OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

not hyped at all for the vipers anymore 
tired.gif

opened my front and saw a box. got my graffitis. shipping was said to take 2-3 weeks, got it in one. a good surprise

Well they would be awesome for you, if VB can rock em I'm sure they will have a size you can work with right?
Not always true. VB24 has rocked a few colorways not made in GS sizes. Unless she's at least an 8.5 in womens, she must be getting special sizes made for her.

My wife is still salty about not having the purple gradients in her size. (She's a size 7) And now she is bugging me if the pit vipers will be in her size 
tongue.gif

Not always true. VB24 has rocked a few colorways not made in GS sizes. Unless she's at least an 8.5 in womens, she must be getting special sizes made for her.

My wife is still salty about not having the purple gradients in her size. (She's a size 7) And now she is bugging me if the pit vipers will be in her size :tongue:

Lol my bad

Fades are dope shoe, everyone should have access to them!

correct me if im wrong so there are 3 more releases for the kobe 8s right?

1. pit vipers

2. mine greys

3. green glows

did i miss out on anything?

correct me if im wrong so there are 3 more releases for the kobe 8s right?

1. pit vipers

2. mine greys

3. green glows

did i miss out on anything?

I heard there was a "Chlorine" colorway sumwhere on here?.....aswell as another "Elite"...and if the "Mine Greys" colorway ISNT the "Homes" im gunna be P.O.!!!!..smh lol

I like Mishka stuff, but they have a newer fitted I picked up that matches the Mambacurials really well:

No one commented but I gotta say, it does go well with that colorway(as well as the roshe mint fb)..and I like mishka too. Haa

Last edited:
Ive never id a pair a shoes before. If mine greys arent homes I wouldnt be too mad im over the non laker colorway. I think it will be a stain on the 8's though

dont sleep on the huge next upcoming shoe that will be potentially mind blowing awesomely good but continue to wonder and wait cant tell you what it will be.

Back
Top Bottom