OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

nah, not mad bro. Just wondering why this guy's on my case. Anyway, *clicks block member*
Only two more Kobe 8 colorways(+ that new teal/yellow viper) left after the mine grey/Dion Waiter cw... Just looking forward to the Xmas 8. It's the year of the horse next year right?
Didn't JM say there's not going to be another xmas 8?

i really hate the marketing of Nike. When all star player already wear a new signature shoes at the start of the season, but Kobe need to wear the 8 again at Christmas? WTF

Michael Jordan?

They debut in January.

One of the reasons is because the average person isn't really in to basketball until after the football season.

Oh no, he blocked me.
frown.gif

You see it.
He talks in secret squirrel code. "Will there be a Laker colorway? hmmm.. You are all gonna be shocked! Wait and see. You heard it here first folks."

Hopefully we get a 'year of the horse' kobe 8 with actual horse hair... a NSW model for the ages (please sense my sarcasm)

the 8 is so good that we can't get enough. The second is, we need the 9 already.
nerd.gif

yeah, it's pretty weird that we're getting another one. It's never been done so it's really weird.
im ready for the 9s. only people that are going crazy for the 8s still are the ones that jumped on the kobe 8 with the easters or that find the need to buy every single CW released. my last kobe 8 bought was the MCs. i'll more then likely cop the pit vipers but probably once my local ftl gets done being turned into a HOH which im pretty sure theyll have em in stock when they open around black friday

Alright, should I buy the Pit Vipers? I mean, I like the mint color that I think really fresh, and purple is my school color; so I might wanna wear it at the football game against Oregon in Oct. 12. But I'm not really sure that I'm sold on to the

Pit Vipers, probably since I saw Milk Snakes and Supernaturals (which I am still having a hard time finding either of them because of my 7.5 size)

Any ideas?

Did you try stock locate? I bought a pair of milksnakes at HoH northline in houston last week.

lol, I'd take the Inlines over a lot of the colorways we've seen without even thinking about it. How many more colorways with loud colors and crazy snake patterns that Kobe will never wear on the court do you guys need? :lol: I'd more than welcome a clean, basic colorway that Kobe's actually played in or done something in. The 8s have more than enough crazy/colorful colorways already.

Man
i've been wanting those elites for a minute too

decisions decisions lol
man f lebrons. They ugly and bulky. The black elites are my favorite kobe. You should definitly get them, especially since your asking in a kobe 8 thread. But they are straight fire. Hella lot better in person and on feet then in pics and online. But do you homie, which ever shoe you like better. But like I said, black gold elites are the truth and you won't be disappointed. You can rock em with anything and the gold shines with the rest blacked out. Too sexy.

I know this is a dumb question, but does anyone feel like the tony the tigers are kinda OKC thunder colors?

Alright, should I buy the Pit Vipers? I mean, I like the mint color that I think really fresh, and purple is my school color; so I might wanna wear it at the football game against Oregon in Oct. 12. But I'm not really sure that I'm sold on to the Pit Vipers, probably since I saw Milk Snakes and Supernaturals (which I am still having a hard time finding either of them because of my 7.5 size)

Any ideas?

I take it you're a fellow Husky? Gotta get the purple fades! I don't think the pit vipers really match UW purple..

Back
Top Bottom