OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^Good looks, still too expensive for me. I'd cop if they didn't have that godawful exposed flywire, even tho it's not that noticeable.

I see everyone here talking about the Inlines...they are nice. BUT, to me, the Home White/Yellow/Silver is the best Kobe 8 hands down. I need them. Give me either version, I don't care. Better yet, put this pattern on ID.

Last edited:
If the Christmas 8s are like the Grinch 6s, then I would gladly skip the Pit Vipers. Spill the beans Kobeoverbron. You're messing with my budget planning. Lol

If the Christmas 8s are like the Grinch 6s, then I would gladly skip the Pit Vipers. Spill the beans Kobeoverbron. You're messing with my budget planning. Lol

What? It's October. An October shoe will kill your December budget?

It's almost time
Pit Vipers are the best CW to come out since the Purple Fades/Venice Beaches.  Gonna most likely pass on trying to get the Bel Airs and get these instead.  Pattern is nice, and the Green Glow gives it just enough pop.

It would be cool if some of the Lakers players like Swaggy P or Blake Mamba wear this CW in the upcoming season.  But regardless if they do or not, it's really nice.

The pit vipers dont do a thing for me. I havent been the least bit interested in anything since the MC.

forgot to post yesterday, Unds'd these 

BY far and away, the best Kobe 8 CW of all, with volts and blue and red camos next. i don't get the love for some of the others, but I am getting sick of the snaky themes. I think solid uppers would be a welcome ID change or even a few GRs. Would love to see solid laker yellow with purple swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom