OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally. 
roll.gif

forgot to post yesterday, Unds'd these 
BY far and away, the best Kobe 8 CW of all, with volts and blue and red camos next. i don't get the love for some of the others, but I am getting sick of the snaky themes. I think solid uppers would be a welcome ID change or even a few GRs. Would love to see solid laker yellow with purple swoosh.
^^Only if it has full logo.......

I'm going to this shoe show in San Antonio on saturday. I hope 2 pick up a pair of volts, mc's, and x-mas for a fairly decent price. We shall see

WHERE can I find GC Sulfurs? I need them in my life.  Or are they all dried up by now? Someone help a fellow enthusiast out! lol.

Last edited:
THESE OR NOTHING!

honestly... not even that special. Everyone wants these because they can't have them. If they dropped first in huge quantities they would be looked at as average

i just want something different

all these shoes they have been releasing have been trash but you guys eat them up.

i didnt cae much for these but id cop if they dropped. all this bright, ugly colors is turning me off this shoe

i just want something different

all these shoes they have been releasing have been trash but you guys eat them up.

i didnt cae much for these but id cop if they dropped. all this bright, ugly colors is turning me off this shoe
hoenstly if i could...ill buy all the kobe 8s... because these are very comfortabe shoes. But some colors go against preference so i choose not to get some.

Im also a kobe fan so i wouldnt mind getting some of the OG colors...like those who collect jordan colorways for the same reason.

I use these to ball only. I dont hve the lace all loosened up so that it shows the V shape of the empty space showing that my shoes does not fit me (jk whoever posted the supernaturals a few pages back)

Actually I ball in all 16 pairs of Kobe 8's that I own....best bball shoe I've owned for hoops.....I rock em untied when worn outside of hoops

I really hope that the Yow colorway is released. It too was a WNBA PE for Think Pink games, but come on Nike! You can even make it a TB if that makes it easier for you to release an almost solid colorway.

I don't contribute much to this group but if anybody lookin for xmas on fb in my group these are up for steal

Back
Top Bottom