OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Backstory?
Ain't much of a story to tell. Dude is just one of them spoiled asian kids who seen one too many rap videos and starts using the N word like he down. Deprived of attention so post pics of his 16 pairs of Kobes all day on NT and SC forums that are 2 sizes too big for him then gets all emotional when people call him out on it. Truth hurts

that's because the rules of attraction goes like this

jordans pull girls

kobes pull prostitutes

lebrons pull domestication
Word? I ain't know it was like that

Last edited:
that's because the rules of attraction goes like this
jordans pull girls
kobes pull prostitutes
lebrons pull domestication

Funny. I was at the strip club couple months ago and I was wearing my easters, this chick was at our booth doing her thing for some dollars and she stops what she's doing bends over to touch my shoes and says "oh my god look at these galaxys" I chucked to myself

What? It's October. An October shoe will kill your December budget?

Yes. I'd skip out on the Vipers if I knew that the Christmas 8s looked like the Grinches. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? I have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay, so sorry if I don't have limitless funds to throw at shoes. I don't live at home in my parents' basement like 90% of the people on this site.

Ain't much of a story to tell. Dude is just one of them spoiled asian kids who seen one too many rap videos and starts using the N word like he down. Deprived of attention so post pics of his 16 pairs of Kobes all day on NT and SC forums that are 2 sizes too big for him then gets all emotional when people call him out on it. Truth hurts

yea unfortunately this world is not fair. =/

btw...i did an experiment...i have 3 different variations to ensure fairness.

i loosen my laces. 

i slide my feet in bare......with elite socks....and with regular costco socks :wink:

i lean forward...no space.....heel stays in place.....shoe moves with my feet as a slide forward......for all 3 variations

but if one is adamant about it fitting, especially all 16 of them... then hey youve proved me wrong

if a dude wants to wear shoes that "are too big for him" who gives a damn. Theyre his. Who decided what makes a shoe "fit"? the wearer. worry about how yours fit and don't worry about anyone else.

Told myself I wouldn't cop the black and gold kobe elites unless I can get it in the 160-170 range but ended up getting it for 190 after tax on NDC (damn California sales tax) and I'm satisfied

if a dude wants to wear shoes that "are too big for him" who gives a damn. Theyre his. Who decided what makes a shoe "fit"? the wearer. worry about how yours fit and don't worry about anyone else.
back problems......knee problems... pelvic problems.... overpronation......i guess they're insignificant

Yes. I'd skip out on the Vipers if I knew that the Christmas 8s looked like the Grinches. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? I have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay, so sorry if I don't have limitless funds to throw at shoes. I don't live at home in my parents' basement like 90% of the people on this site.

C'mon ik what you saying I have a family and kids to take care of also. We all live different lives. No need to go assaulting people on here claiming you know "90 percent still live in a basement with their parents" that's just rude. But like you some of us do have responsibility. Just calm down homie

But that's his problem not yours.
I could care less about how the dude wears it or if he develops arthritis for that matter. It's the fact that the dude kept denying that they were too big when people left and right saw the pictures and called it out. Pics don't lie. And he's chinese using the N word. That ain't cool

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTeamUSA  

Originally Posted by waywayhooray  

yea unfortunately this world is not fair. =/

btw...i did an experiment...i have 3 different variations to ensure fairness.

i loosen my laces. 

i slide my feet in bare......with elite socks....and with regular costco socks :wink:

i lean forward...no space.....heel stays in place.....shoe moves with my feet as a slide forward......for all 3 variations

but if one is adamant about it fitting, especially all 16 of them... then hey youve proved me wrong
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxsmith22  

back problems......knee problems... pelvic problems.... overpronation......i guess they're insignificant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston Honda  

But that's his problem not yours. 

i am not an individual that sits idly playing with my thumbs when i see someone who requires proper guidance

...HOWEVER. I Do Not approve of the N-Word AT ALL. Didn't catch it, but that level of stupidity can't be salvaged or justified. 
mean.gif

Besides that, leave the Kid alone... if you're Adults, yall should be worried about your own got dang selves.

i am not an individual that sits idly playing with my thumbs when i see someone who requires proper guidance

I could care less about how the dude wears it or if he develops arthritis for that matter.  It's the fact that the dude kept denying that they were too big when people left and right saw the pictures and called it out. Pics don't lie. And he's chinese using the N word. That ain't cool
And that's where it should be dropped. Dude doesn't want to listen. Hammering it over and over isn't going to change his mind. Let him learn for himself. No need for helicopter NTers.

Him using the N word, that's a different topic.

Last edited:

And that's where it should be dropped. Dude doesn't want to listen. Hammering it over and over isn't going to change his mind. Let him learn for himself. No need for helicopter NTers.

Him using the N word, that's a different topic.
QFT. Consider it dropped. But don't be surprised if dude comes in and tries to resurrect it. Jus sayin

Last edited:
C'mon ik what you saying I have a family and kids to take care of also. We all live different lives. No need to go assaulting people on here claiming you know "90 percent still live in a basement with their parents" that's just rude. But like you some of us do have responsibility. Just calm down homie

I just replied to his snarky response with the same respect he gave me. Dude was trying to make me feel like some kind of chump with his reply. I just told him what was what. Nothing more to it. If the posters of NT who live in their parents' basements are offended, then I sincerely apologize.

Just copped the Black and Gold Elites from NDC! I was hoping that they would go on sale soon and they eventually did :D

Question to folks who already have them, does the metallic gold chip off on the swoosh and Kobe Logo on the back, like the previous VII Elites?

Just copped the Black and Gold Elites from NDC! I was hoping that they would go on sale soon and they eventually did
happy.gif

Question to folks who already have them, does the metallic gold chip off on the swoosh and Kobe Logo on the back, like the previous VII Elites?
No, they don't. Gold isn't painted on like the VIIs.

Back
Top Bottom