OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ not to be rude, but how come you didn't walk in to the store with your money already, or use your debit card?
I had some money, but only about 1/2 the amount I needed.

I don't like to use my Debit Card when paying in store because it helps me be more aware of my purchases when I use cash.  For example, paying something with $200 cash is different than paying $200 with a debit card.  At least for me it is.

For example, paying something with $200 cash is different than paying $200 with a debit card.  At least for me it is.
Not trying to instigate, but this just makes no sense. Either way you pay, you have the money. It's not like a CC where you might not have it.

I don't like to use my Debit Card when paying in store because it helps me be more aware of my purchases when I use cash.  For example, paying something with $200 cash is different than paying $200 with a debit card.  At least for me it is.
This statement is illogical.

^ not to be rude, but how come you didn't walk in to the store with your money already, or use your debit card?

:stoneface:

Snapped a quick on feet pic, these are dope. Glad kobes pretty much sit and go slowly down here in Memphis.

Man, I'm pissed.  I went to a Footlocker in the city to cop a pair of Pit Vipers.  Brought the bday coupon and everything.  So I go into the Footlocker and ask one of the Employees "You got this in a size 12?" as I was pointing to the Pit Vipers.  She was like "Yea, we got a few pairs left."

I ask her if I can use my bday coupon, and she asks to look at it.  I show it to her, and then she asks her manager if it can be used, and he said yes.  I asked if it can be used on this release, and he said yes.

I told the employee that I would be back, I just needed to get some money first.  So I head over to the bank and withdraw some cash.  It was distracting cause right outside the bank there was this protest against slavery, which was weird cause I thought slavery was already illegalized.  

Then, I realized I had to take a piss and then I dipped into the local Uniqlo store.  After relieving myself and looking around for a few mins, I went back to the Footlocker to claim my Pit Vipers!  I ask for my size, and the lady comes back and was like "While you were away, someone came and bought up the remaining size 12's.  We only have size 11.5 and 13."

>: >: >:

Buddy, this is 100% YOUR FAULT. Lmao!!!

But i dont see why you didnt have cash(even enough) knowing you were about to make a purchase. You say you needed a 12... Im sure a 11.5 or 13 wouldnt have killed you to AT LEAST try on.

Last edited:
i dont see the appeal with the vipers, look like trash IMO

colors are just terrible.

Man, I'm pissed.  I went to a Footlocker in the city to cop a pair of Pit Vipers.  Brought the bday coupon and everything.  So I go into the Footlocker and ask one of the Employees "You got this in a size 12?" as I was pointing to the Pit Vipers.  She was like "Yea, we got a few pairs left."

I ask her if I can use my bday coupon, and she asks to look at it.  I show it to her, and then she asks her manager if it can be used, and he said yes.  I asked if it can be used on this release, and he said yes.

I told the employee that I would be back, I just needed to get some money first.  So I head over to the bank and withdraw some cash.  It was distracting cause right outside the bank there was this protest against slavery, which was weird cause I thought slavery was already illegalized.  

Then, I realized I had to take a piss and then I dipped into the local Uniqlo store.  After relieving myself and looking around for a few mins, I went back to the Footlocker to claim my Pit Vipers!  I ask for my size, and the lady comes back and was like "While you were away, someone came and bought up the remaining size 12's.  We only have size 11.5 and 13."

>: >: >:

cool story bro -_-

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif

Always go with the right amount of cash for the shoe(s) you want to buy.

The fail still isn't the worse I heard of.
I went to the black history month hyperposite release at arundel mills factory store.
Dude flew in from boston to here in md, stood in line, then got out of line to charge his phone about an hour before the release asking us to hold his spot. He came back when we were already buying the shoes. Talk about taking a L. Shoes were stupid rare too.

As a white dude I never even knew until I was older what the hell people meant by "ashy." Then I got a big tattoo on my calf that has a lot of black shading. Found out real quick what it meant
laugh.gif

Ahh...still a FSR of the Pit Vipers on NDC. Good day...got my PV's, Gloves, Hyperposites, even got the bel-airs. Just checked eBay and the prices are at $700
roll.gif

Last edited:
As a white dude I never even knew until I was older what the hell people meant by "ashy." Then I got a big tattoo on my calf that has a lot of black shading. Found out real quick what it meant :lol:  

Ahh...still a FSR of the Pit Vipers on NDC. Good day...got my PV's, Gloves, Hyperposites, even got the bel-airs. Just checked eBay and the prices are at $700 :rofl:

Haha, yea when i take pics inside my leg tends to look ashy but it really isnt. Just this ol iphone 5 camera, isnt the greatest. Lol

Buddy, this is 100% YOUR FAULT. Lmao!!!

But i dont see why you didnt have cash(even enough) knowing you were about to make a purchase. You say you needed a 12... Im sure a 11.5 or 13 wouldnt have killed you to AT LEAST try on.
Yea it is my fault.  Should have been more impulsive.

I have tried on a 11.5, but it's a bit too tight on me.  Never tried 13, but I know it would be falling off my feet.  A 12.5 might work, but that size is rarer than finding a DS pair of Venice Beaches for under $200 in my size.

mean.gif

Always go with the right amount of cash for the shoe(s) you want to buy.
Yea, I'll just have to cop online.  Maybe tomorrow.  Next Time I'll learn.

Yeah it looks like the Vipers may sit for a few weeks.

I like that they are easy to get but at the same time hate it. Because, I feel like if I don't grab now (which I did) and they disappear, I'll be sad. But then when I grab instantly and they are there a week later, I miss out saving $20+ from discount on east bay. But what can ya do? =(.

Last edited:
Better than paying $50 over retail a few weeks/months down the line because you slept.

Enjoy the kicks
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom