OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I like that they are easy to get but at the same time hate it. Because, I feel like if I don't grab now (which I did) and they disappear, I'll be sad. But then when I grab instantly and they are there a week later, I miss out saving $20+ from discount on east bay. But what can ya do? =(.
Felt the same way after grabbing the Taipan's when they dropped. Just have to be glad you at least have the shoe and got it for retail price (Along with matching socks in my case. 
pimp.gif
 )

Grabbed these new Hyper Elite socks today also. By looking, i figured they would match my KD VI meteorology... Well that was a bust. Couldnt think for the life of me what else i had that i could wear them with. :\
Then i remembered, i got the MC's. Totally forgot about those. I think they are a pretty on point match.

I had some money, but only about 1/2 the amount I needed.

I don't like to use my Debit Card when paying in store because it helps me be more aware of my purchases when I use cash.  For example, paying something with $200 cash is different than paying $200 with a debit card.  At least for me it is.
It's absolutely the EXACT SAME THING. 

Yea it is my fault.  Should have been more impulsive.

I have tried on a 11.5, but it's a bit too tight on me.  Never tried 13, but I know it would be falling off my feet.  A 12.5 might work, but that size is rarer than finding a DS pair of Venice Beaches for under $200 in my size.

Yea, I'll just have to cop online.  Maybe tomorrow.  Next Time I'll learn.
Oh man, Bro. Like dead serious.... I just sold some DS Venice Beach's in a size 12 for WELL UNDER $200 thru Ebay like yesterday. Shipped off to a guy in Iowa this morning. My Listing had been up there chilling for like a week...

Yall Cats gotta let ppl know on here! I'd rather give deals to fellow NT Fam than anyone else.

Cherry red chariot, excess is just my character
All black tux, niga shoes lavender

Seriously HOW are the Purple fades GOAT? You can only wear that with White/Grey.  You wear a Red shirt, you can't wear purple shoes or you will look like a clown.  You wear a Purple shirt and purple shoes, I will laugh at you in real life and call you Barney.  The purple fades = Jordan 5 Grapes.  Like all those dudes trying to matchy matchy their outfits look straight up GOOFY.

Compared to something more VERSATILE like the Black Elites. You can rock those with ANYTHING. 
Uhhhh.... they're probably GOAT's to me, because I don't base a Sneakers' Greatness off of the Versatility of Oufits/Clothing I can pair it with.
laugh.gif

If you personally can't pull off rocking the Fades with multiple outfits, that seems like a YOU problem, bro.

And Besides that... It's just MY OPINION. You don't have to agree with it. Nobody does, really... but why the hell would you argue what I personally think??? If you think the Black Elites are GOAT's... Good for you. 
grin.gif

Definitely Not ID's..... if these don't drop, just another Kobe 8 Trolling Session to add to Nike's Portfolio. 
mean.gif

Not as cool as the potential of Pure Platinums or Homes, but I would still copp these with the Swiftness!

SO CLEANSED.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Qty.[/td][td]Item Description[/td][td]Item Price[/td][td]Shipping Method
Learn about our shipping
policies[/td][td]Status
What does this status mean?[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Free Returns on Shipping
Size: One Size
Color: One Color
Ref.#: S2072200
Item # 2031685[/td][td]$0.00[/td][td]Second Day (Standard Ground)[/td][td]Cancelled[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Nike Men's Kobe 8 System Basketball Shoe
Size: 11.5
Color: PURPLE/GREEN
Ref.#: S16870734
Item # 24295316[/td][td]$139.99[/td][td]Second Day (Standard Ground)[/td][td]Item(s) located in stock[/td][/tr][/table]
i messaged d*cks to cancel my order, but they said it could take two days to cancel it, since its getting processed. so  i told them dont worry about cancelling it..

so my order is cancelled now? Just to make sure..

Grabbed these new Hyper Elite socks today also. By looking, i figured they would match my KD VI meteorology... Well that was a bust. Couldnt think for the life of me what else i had that i could wear them with. :\
Then i remembered, i got the MC's. Totally forgot about those. I think they are a pretty on point match.

o gawd plz no XD

Back
Top Bottom