OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Gonna be alotta disappointed folks come Nov when the Mine Greys drop instead of those Platinum things y'all been raving about the last 2 pages
*Praying You're Wrong* 
mean.gif

if they inlines, or any of the purple lakers colorway do drop...i guess i have to use pto on its release day lol -.-

I refuse to get excited until it's on the NDC calendar or it's an official announcement.

Not worth getting all spun up at this point and then be disappointed by another sub-par colorway.

Don't get your hopes up all. He is definitely reliable but I don't think he ever saw the true mine grays. Asked him myself.

Last edited:
The Mine Grey's are enough to satisfy me as the final Kobe 8 release, besides whatever they choose to throw out for Christmas I guess.

One of those IG preselling clowns has pit vipers, I texted him the other day, he wanted 200 shipped prior to release. I texted him now to check how much, he said $240 LOL.

Don't get your hopes up all. He is definitely reliable but I don't think he ever saw the true mine grays. Asked him myself.
lol and you guys got all the poor poeples hopes up in here thinking they were about to get the Laker colorway they had all been praying for

I love the 8s, I truly do. But a part of me wishes they'd stop releasing more. Due to my love for them, I have no self control on buying them. And I'm starting to get sick when I add up the money I've spent on this one model. Every time I think my wallet will get a break, they pull it back in...
They need to stop cause these colorways are getting worse and worse.

I love the 8s, I truly do. But a part of me wishes they'd stop releasing more. Due to my love for them, I have no self control on buying them. And I'm starting to get sick when I add up the money I've spent on this one model. Every time I think my wallet will get a break, they pull it back in...

Lol it sounds like you may have a serious problem send me all your pairs just to make sure :smile:

Honestly two more pairs and im done the kds and kobe 9s gonna take most my cheddar next year

Lol it sounds like you may have a serious problem send me all your pairs just to make sure :smile:

Honestly two more pairs and im done the kds and kobe 9s gonna take most my cheddar next year

Oh man, you promise to help if I send you every last one of the 19? PM your address and I'll overnight them immediately. I am so relieved now, lol. 2 more? I'll prolly end up buying however many they release from this point forward.

Pit Viper > Purple Fades.

I can't stand how the Purple fades actually look like PINK on the toebox.  At least these with the Mint color makes it a lot more manlier. And that automatically makes it better in my eyes.

how is that pink. JEEEEZ
also, how are you dissing pink when you think "mint" is manly. :x

Well if it looks like an opinion and sounds like an opinion, it's an opinion and I don't need to say imo after every post.

People WAY too serious these days. But you told me, good for you sir. Way to stand up for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom