OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm not going to get my hopes up for the Inlines, but they'd definitely outsell those other "Mines".

Also, does it seem weird to anyone else that Nike would just recycle the Pit Viper upper w/ the next release?

Comes across as especially redundant considering the Pit Viper upper is available on Nike iD as well.

If by some miracle it is the Inlines then I'm doubling up for sure, but if it's the Mines then I"m passing like Rubio.

Last edited:
if anyone wears size 10, i saw someone on Instagram selling a size 10 Port Wine worn 3x for $100
his IG is @flexgfx

Can someone give me info on spotting fake venice beaches? and what to look for?

Or if there is a better thread to look at please point me there if you can thank you!

Can someone give me info on spotting fake venice beaches? and what to look for?

Or if there is a better thread to look at please point me there if you can thank you!
get canvas, playdoh, and rubber. if it looks similar...you got a legit pair.

jk...

look for the pronounced ankle curve

kb24 stitching

2 diamonds underneath it

detailing of the engineered mesh

get canvas, playdoh, and rubber. if it looks similar...you got a legit pair.

jk...

look for the pronounced ankle curve

kb24 stitching

2 diamonds underneath it

detailing of the engineered mesh
haha. thanks man! appreciate it. i figured fakes pattern for the vbs was off from legit pairs.
if i sent some pics to you would you help identify if the pics are a legit pair?

If NIKE really does pay attention to NikeTalk at times... 

...they've NEVER ENTERED THIS THREAD.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
i seriously doubt that we'll go the rest of the month without another kb 8 dropping...

just surprised to release info at this point

Just found this on Twitter. Hopes it's true

PREPARE TO BE REALLY DISAPPOINTED. Don't you guys think if they will release people would have it on feet? Nick Young would've been rocking it in practice or something. This will not release in November. Feb is a possible RD for something else but I doubt since it's already the all stars.

Let it go.

Rocked my Pit Vipers last night.
Look waaaaay better on feet.
Agree with dude about Fades being one of the best all time.
I've been all in on the 8's since release and dont regret any purchase.
Have all the CW's except BHM and Sparks if that counts.

Top 5 (no order)
Fades/Gradients
Milk Snakes
Area 72
Superheroes
Mambacurials

Eastbay has over 150 pairs of Pit Vipers in my size. Returning my retail pairs, waiting for the discount...

Back
Top Bottom