OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Eastbay has over 150 pairs of Pit Vipers in my size. Returning my retail pairs, waiting for the discount...
Me too hopefully they do like the taipans and take the restrictions off after 2 weeks the kd bamboos still haven't been excluded and they have a fsr.

Eastbay has over 150 pairs of Pit Vipers in my size. Returning my retail pairs, waiting for the discount...

You make me want to return my eastbay pair and do the same, lol. I always feel like a tard every time I buy on release and NY size is left when a discount is available.

If NIKE really does pay attention to NikeTalk at times... 

...they've NEVER ENTERED THIS THREAD.  
mean.gif
Nike has a far, far greater reach than the extent of this forum's masterminds. I can assure you that with their research groups, this is not a stop they make on that brainstorming train.

Nike has a far, far greater reach than the extent of this forum's masterminds. I can assure you that with their research groups, this is not a stop they make on that brainstorming train.

Do you work for Nike, or know someone you're close to that does? I ask because you assured us they don't look in here, and I'm curious as to how you're sure of that?

How do you know how many pairs they have in each size?  Do you just add a  huge number (ex: 2000) to your cart and see how many pairs show up?

Is the discount really that big to return your pair and to wait?

Crappy weather is coming where I live and I don't make it a habit to ruin good shoes in snow/slush so I won't be able to wear any time soon anyway. And returning is as simple as a few mouse clicks, UPS man shows up, takes package, all done. So getting paid about $20 bucks for 5 minutes is worth it in my opinion, yes.

How do you know how many pairs they have in each size?  Do you just add a  huge number (ex: 2000) to your cart and see how many pairs show up?
yea and you keep going down until it allows you to add to cart or up until it tells you you cant add that many in your cart

My thoughts exactly. Seems folks on here jump thru rings of fire just for $20 discounts, lol!

I could understand their logic if it was a $70 discount... I guess im one of the few in here with that benefit. But whatever, if a $20 discount satisfies you gents, by all means save your $20 bucks.

Out of MY small kobe collection, i have to say the PV's are my favorite.

Out of the released 8's, the PV's are in my personal top 5.

Out of MY small kobe collection, i have to say the PV's are my favorite.

Out of the released 8's, the PV's are in my personal top 5.
For me it's gotta be an overall tie between the Blitz Blues, Purple Gradients, Milk Snakes, Easters, and the Sparks (which are going to end up being grails for me I imagine!) Too many good releases for me to pick just one.

My thoughts exactly. Seems folks on here jump thru rings of fire just for $20 discounts, lol!

I could understand their logic if it was a $70 discount... I guess im one of the few in here with that benefit. But whatever, if a $20 discount satisfies you gents, by all means save your $20 bucks.
government shutdown must have hit some of these folks hard

I think we look at the long run of $20, since most of us on here purchase multiple pairs, or are constantly purchasing shoes every month.  allowing us a $20 coupon for pairs that sit is def a nice benefit.  I agree its sometimes just too much of a hassle for a few bucks but  when convenient could be looking at it in terms of,  doing it 3 times = $60.  

Last edited:

I wasn't away a few mouse clicks, and giving the package to the ups driver was considered such a huge effort. Anyone who wouldn't take 20 bucks for 5 minutes worth of work must either be mega rich or a fool.

Im starting to like the mine greys.

Would eastbay still let the order go through if you bought 50-100 pairs online?

Would you get all the shoes on the same day? Im guessing the post office would get an entire van just for your shoes...

I think we look at the long run of $20, since most of us on here purchase multiple pairs, or are constantly purchasing shoes every month.  allowing us a $20 coupon for pairs that sit is def a nice benefit.  I agree its sometimes just too much of a hassle for a few bucks but  when convenient could be looking at it in terms of,  doing it 3 times = $60.  

Precisely. I've bought probably 50 pairs of shoes this year and 20 bucks saved on each pair would be $1,000. Its the same way with my credit card that I get 1.5% cash back from using. I had a friend laugh at me because he said that's only 1.5 cents per dollar. I told him I've gotten $3,000 cash back lifetime using it, he stopped laughing. I look at it as getting paid to spend money I'd spend anyway, so why not? Why let the company keep the money when I can put it in my pocket? Same reason I make sure to visit a cash back site before placing any online order. Had I not taken the small minute it takes to do so, I'd of left over $100 out of my pocket that I could have gotten. And with that for example, it literally takes me a minute to do it each time, so that's a date of one dollar per minute.

its called good shopping especially when it seems like pairs below retail are a rarity these days. if eastbay drops the exclusion, the discount can be larger than $20.

I, like others, am sitting on a 25% off coupon so that's $105 vs $140, or $148.40 with md sales tax that I don't have to pay with eastbay orders. that's a $43.40 savings I can use on something else.

dudes stay clowning doe... :smh:

Im starting to like the mine greys.

Would eastbay still let the order go through if you bought 50-100 pairs online?

Would you get all the shoes on the same day? Im guessing the post office would get an entire van just for your shoes...

As long as no purchase limit is stated, why wouldn't they? They could care less if you buy 100 pair of 100 different people buy 1 pair, all money to them.

It's all about perspective, BigSlim. $20 is 1/3 of a day's work for a minimum wage employee. For others, it's $20 towards a future purchase. For others, $20 isn't worth the hassle.

Last edited:
haha 20$ is a full geebo for some of these peeps, how else they gonna enjoy their pickups without it... :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom