OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My elites came in from NDC these are fire

they are fine but they look too plain to my standard

I know, I saw that. I love the shoes he's wearing
Need to find pics from tonight's pre-season game... blake, marcus landry, shawne williams, xavier henry look like they're all wearing some white/purple 8's!  and nash looks like he's wearing some purple/white (doesn't look like the fades) 8's...

Last edited:

Need to find pics from tonight's pre-season game... blake, nash, marcus landry, shawne williams, xavier henry look like they're all wearing some white/purple 8's!
Yeah are. Nash is wearing TB colors I think and they others are wearing those white/purple kobe 8

Anybody wants Kobe 8 barcelonas?
Eastbay 20% off $99 coupon code MBEB3T27. Can't do it yet for the pit vipers though.

^^

They been lifted the discount restrictions on those for awhile now and they're still sitting

Last edited:
Seems like the limited Kobe's skyrocket in price and are what everyone wants and some of these general releases aren't moving. Hopefully that means outlets for those that want them for bball.

I didn't like the Graffitis at first, now i want them and they're only at NDC. missed coupons while they're at FTL, champs and Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom