OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

we're about to see about 200 180s on the WTKs when people read theres only 90 pairs
roll.gif
not me, like I said if there were only 5 pairs in the world and I could get a pair for retail I still wouldn't want them

now if the shoe was both that blue one, then yeah I would think about copping but i've never liked the mismatch look like that

I really wish they would just drop fireworks, inlines or amnesties instead

Is it just my feet or do these kind of run tight? I have to wear thin socks or else they feel tight when I am wearing them.
Have you hooped in them at all?
After a couple sessions, that EM breaks in and feels amazing... The shoe feels good out of the box, but the pairs I have that I've hooped in feel twice as good IMO

The lunarlon molds to your foot too

Last edited:
I actually liked WTKs

Looks like those and sparks will not be owned by me for a bit. Can't justify paying a crazy amount for them when there's an endless amount of crazy dope colorways out for cheaper.

can someone tell me the exact measurement for the kobe 8 shoe laces?

I would go pretty high for the sparks. But they didn't even make them in a size 14. Really? C'MONNNN.

andddd now i'm even saltier over that ebay seller cancelling my order of the blue blitz, great pic :lol:

thanks bigj :smh:

:lol:
If it makes u feel any better, I no longer own Xmas lights. Sold them last night because I honestly don't care for them and had them just to have them. Like these much more.

wow, I love xmas lights, i've been trying to get another pair but nothing in the price range I want to pay

I paid 225 for the pair I have now and even then I felt that was a lot, the most I've paid for a Kobe 8 was my second pair of MCs they were like 270 shipped I think

Well..... My boy gave me them + $75 when they dropped for the black red xis I was selling. This was before we knew they would rerelease.

Jus picked up ds sulfurs at footlocker. 129.99 with 10$ discount. I gotta say.. These are fire. I was only supposed to buy 1 pair and now I have 9. Why can't I stopppppp.

^^^^ was talking about the Jordan's rereleasing like they did in march

Last edited:

WTKs make the venice beach's look like the best Kobe 8 
sick.gif

sick.gif
Let's not get out of hand now 
roll.gif
the WTK 8's aren't great (At least not with both shoes being completely different) but I don't think they're Venice Beach bad. The VB's are quite simply one of the ugliest pairs of shoes i've ever seen with no redeeming quality. Looked like complete garbage and I couldn't believe it when a bunch of my friends spent their hard earned money on them, but didn't get the Blitz Blue's.

Venice beaches get so much hate in here but sold out nice and quick. Much faster than a lot of shoes everyone claims to love over them. To each their own though, I love them and its one of my favorite shoes, let alone 8s. I also would grab the WTK because I like weird loud super colorful skittle looking crazy shoes.

Yeah, they sold out faster than the Purple Fades.

I like them. I also like the WTK but I'm a sucker for Kobe 8s. Just not Fireworks prices on Kickscrew.

Venice beaches get so much hate in here but sold out nice and quick. Much faster than a lot of shoes everyone claims to love over them. To each their own though, I love them and its one of my favorite shoes, let alone 8s. I also would grab the WTK because I like weird loud super colorful skittle looking crazy shoes.

They also produced much less pairs of vb compared to the same shoes you are comparing them to.

Back
Top Bottom