OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Found another WTK pic..  notice the box label reads

KOBE 8 SYSTEM PREMIUM,

just like the WT MVP Lebron X's were labeled Premium.

Doesn't change much, I can't get a clear look at the style code either, and the boxes in the back are probably dif Kobe's

Style code is 635438-800

635438-800*

Last edited:

soooo........... 

straight from NT kobe 9 thread , one user already stated that.

WTK 8 only 90 pairs release in china, but one person already got it in hand (saw it from weibo chinese twitter) so it means 89 then waiting to be released :rolleyes

straight from NT kobe 9 thread , one user already stated that.

WTK 8 only 90 pairs release in china, but one person already got it in hand (saw it from weibo chinese twitter) so it means 89 then waiting to be released :rolleyes

WTF!!!!$200 plus for the Kobe IX????:smh: :smh: :smh: ,,,perfect timing to retire,,no way i can afford these **** :smh:

mean.gif
 So far I have 6 pairs of the Kobe 8 System, and I want to buy 2 more that are currently out, and one more if the Mine Grey comes out, making for 9 pairs overall. No matter how comfortable it is or how great the colorways look, i'm not going to get that many pairs of the Kobe 9 for $225 a piece. I simply don't have that kind of money, especially when I take Jordans into account (Old and New) along with the occasional Lebron, KD, and SB.

love the kobe signature line.. but whoa, $225 for the 9s? i cant justify buying shoes that are that expensive.. damn. will probably just get the xmas 8 2.0 with the money ive saved up for the 9s. smh

Last edited:
I see the Mambacurial Nike on the blue pair of the WTK. We also saw the swoosh from the supernatural. But what is the influence of the design, as it doesn't seem a mish mash of former Kobe's.

And $225 is pretty steep. I went HAM on the X and 8 this past year. But with the $200 and $225 price points. I'm going to be picky. The middle is going to be hard to penetrate unless you're a DWADE, Kobe, Bron, KD, or D.Rose level color way. With discounts, I was happy to buy Red Boas, Blue Blitz, Port Wine, Taipen, Graffiti, etc.

Hopefully, FNL also carries the 9 so we can use WC, Discover, rebates.

I saw the Christmas and graffiti pattern, fade pattern is on the midsole of the blue, squadron green the python color is on the heel cup of the pink pair I have no idea what is the print on the toe area of each shoe.

I might cop the venenoms since they seem decent from the pic we have seen but we need to get some teaser pics of the 9s or something! :lol: itching to see how they look

Yeah the blue pair looks the nicest but surprised that nike is catering to the Chinese market more than the US with the exclusives though

Kobe sales were doubled or tripled there last year and previous years before.
As if it's really making their Chinese customers happy with 90 pair. lol 

If I could get my hands on them, they would be my most treasured kobe 8 for sure, dont care if they were a regular limited release. I'd even pay fireworks money for them. But with the amount dropping the price is sure to be 4 digits

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom