OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Jus picked up ds sulfurs at footlocker. 129.99 with 10$ discount. I gotta say.. These are fire. I was only supposed to buy 1 pair and now I have 9. Why can't I stopppppp.
:smokin

So the what the theme has always been a somewhat unattainable colorway?

lebrons were impossible, so were kds.

I dig em and id actually buy them if they released.

So the what the theme has always been a somewhat unattainable colorway?

lebrons were impossible, so were kds.

I dig em and id actually buy them if they released.

Original what the Kobe 7 was kinda obtainable. You didn't need twitter and it was on the site slightly before 8. It's been downhill ever since. Like the go to screw collectors shoe for Nike.

Finally stopped playing around and got the blitz blues today. $120 after coupon
Dam bro. You making me feel like giving these a chance.

I've been against it, but if Nike keeps up with the Trash Releases for the next couple months, these along with the Red Camo/Port Wine's will be high on my list for my last Kobe 8 PickUps.

They also produced much less pairs of vb compared to the same shoes you are comparing them to.

Fair enough, didn't factor that in.

Which means what, exactly? :lol:

Everything limited is gone instantly, its been this way for a while now.

Didn't really have any deep meaning. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter who dislikes them and what they have to say. For the folks that purchased them to wear, they like them and that's all that matters. And I see your point in regards to limited shoes.

That was probably the most elusive 8 next to the MC (now the fireworks and WTK). I was surprised I won the Dadeland raffle for them joints. I never win raffles, especially for the evil size 12.

Found another WTK pic..  notice the box label reads

KOBE 8 SYSTEM PREMIUM,

just like the WT MVP Lebron X's were labeled Premium.

Doesn't change much, I can't get a clear look at the style code either, and the boxes in the back are probably dif Kobe's

what the kobe only 90 pairs in china? probably they release during lakers trip to shanghai and beijing next week. no need wasted time to try cop this awful looking shoes colorway , probably bunch thug reseller already preparing their men and women lined up for them :rolleyes

Looks like ill be done with 10 pairs.. sulfers, red camos & purple fades are still the best 8s dropped.. 

I'm really disappointed with the mine greys and the wtk. I believe nike could of done a better job.. but what bugs me is how kd and lebron have a home and an away colorway but nothing for the kobe 8. 
ohwell.gif

I'm really disappointed with the mine greys and the wtk. I believe nike could of done a better job.. but
what bugs me is how kd and lebron have a
home and an away colorway but nothing for the kobe 8. :\  

I agree. Why is Nike doing this 2 us?

i need money

i still want

blue lights
blue blitz
fades
grey/orange PP
tony tigers or w/e you guys call em :lol:

:smh:

Back