OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

any pics on that lunarlon?

what does it look like when it bottoms out.
I will post a picture tomorrow of my bottomed out lunarlon insole vs a fresh lunarlon insole.

Gotta be outdoors, right? No way you get that wear indoors, and no way you still play with that traction on wood... or is there?

My issue is I really hurt the bottom of my heel in mine (I have VB's in size 13). I was driving to the middle, planted to jump with my left, and it felt like it "flat tired" for some reason. If you look at the cushioning, it looks fine, too. I think the issue is that little logo compromises the heel integrity, and every so often it feels like you're foot on floor. And, no, they're not fakes.
I play ball indoors, but wear my shoes both indoors and outdoors for everyday use.

When I play indoors, I can definitely tell that the traction is not nearly as sharp.  There is still some traction, but not nearly as much as before.  I tend to slide a bit if I try to stop suddenly.  This obviously is a negative, but it can work to my advantage if I use it correctly.  

As for your problem, I do not think the little logo compromises the heel integrity, because if you take out the insole, there is another layer before you reach the outsole.  This layer is very hard and is even throughout the shoe.

WTKs are still going to make people go bananas.IMO they look alright. That's the whole point of the "what the" concept. To look insane

These are a good concession for the BHM's...I never quite had the desire for those, especially at the ~$300 range for a size 14. Plus I have the KD V BHM's which IMO look better than the kobes or lebrons.

Last edited:
just copped this hoodie

I wish they'd release the what the 8s as 2 separate pairs, would buy both. Not sure I'd want em as they are.

No lie, the WTK are dope... Thats if you are into loud and different like me. I like to stand out. Hell i already do at 6'7, lol

Back
Top Bottom