OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For those of you wondering about the traction and how it holds up. Heres a pic of my shoes. Been wearing them regularly for 6 months now. I still play ball in them if you are wondering.

Dang, really want the easters now. What's the going rate on them?

Either thinking about trading some Christmas ones for them or just buying.

Last edited:
For those of you wondering about the traction and how it holds up. Heres a pic of my shoes. Been wearing them regularly for 6 months now. I still play ball in them if you are wondering.
any pics on that lunarlon?

what does it look like when it bottoms out.

Just wanted to update you guys on the pair of crushed Pit Vipers i recieved from Nike.com

Pic for reference.....

so i live chatted with someone on Nike.com and explained to them about how i received these shoes and the box was in perfect shape so it was not shipping damage.

he said he would process a return for this pair, and then give me 20% off on a reorder of these pit vipers along with free expedited shipping on them, ALSO since this should never happen again, a 10% promo code to use on any future purchase from Nike.com
Nice! I still want to know how that happened to the shoes though.

Last edited:
Dang, really want the easters now. What's the going rate on them?

Either thinking about trading some Christmas ones for them or just buying.

Slow down bro. They aren't the same value as the Christmas. Someone posted a link a couple days ago to ds easters for retail. You can probably find them for under 180 depending on your size.

sooooo

1) No laker cws so far...

2) no fade id options..

3) no solid upper options?

4) sparks are an china exclusive?

5)  what the kobes are ugh..

what are you thinking nike
sick.gif
mean.gif

T
Slow down bro. They aren't the same value as the Christmas. Someone posted a link a couple days ago to ds easters for retail. You can probably find them for under 180 depending on your size.

Thanks. Kind of out of the loop with shoe prices. I usually just buy them and hoop. Have an extra pair of Christmas Kobe VIII, what's the going rate on a DS 9.5?

Gotta be outdoors, right? No way you get that wear indoors, and no way you still play with that traction on wood... or is there?

My issue is I really hurt the bottom of my heel in mine (I have VB's in size 13). I was driving to the middle, planted to jump with my left, and it felt like it "flat tired" for some reason. If you look at the cushioning, it looks fine, too. I think the issue is that little logo compromises the heel integrity, and every so often it feels like you're foot on floor. And, no, they're not fakes.

So after Nike gave me the 20% code for sending me those screwed up Pit Vipers, i was able to get a new pair for $112 Shipped with overnight shipping, and i also threw in a GS pair for my girlfriend that ended up being $92 shipped. 
happy.gif

confused

they are making a mid in flyknit then a low in EM?

makes no sense, then they will obviously be two different shoes.

why not make a flyknit low? SMH
thinking the same thing. flyknit low that looks similar to the 8 would just be too epic

Last edited:
guys jez a quick question,i accidentally step on chewing gum on the floor,anyone know how to get rid it from my kobe 8`s sole?

sooooo

1) No laker cws so far...

2) no fade id options..

3) no solid upper options?

4) sparks are an china exclusive?

5)  what the kobes are ugh..

what are you thinking nike
sick.gif
mean.gif
The Best Thing a Company can do is Listen to the People... and it's obvious they atleast haven't taken heed.

AND/OR they've been stubborn & completely stuck to the strategy they set from day one back in Summer 2012.

Whatever the case may be... the Kobe 8's are Great, but there could've been alot more Classic Colorways to solidify the Legacy. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom