OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Better pics of Wtk via @kenlu_net

:x :pimp:

Daaaamn. These are a problem

the only way to make a "What The" shoe wearable would be to make the upper the same color (different patterns sure, but same color) and then use different colors on the accents. like heel cup, swoosh, sole, laces

the WTK 7's patterns were all from different cws of the line.. but the WTK 8s, tho i recognize some of the cws' print on the shoes, some/most colors and patterns seem to be random

I prefer the 7, because despite the differences, overall it's still the same basic shoe, with different aspects then added from different colorways, on the same parts of each shoe. It's clear when you look at them that they're a pair meant to go together. What they did with the 8's is similar but taken even further, which leads to them just looking like two completely different shoes, as if you're just choosing to mix and match two different Kobe 8's on that particular day. I understand why some people like it, and if they released in America i'd maybe even consider copping them (For retail price that is) but I think the WTK 8's would've looked better if they'd just stuck with a more uniform design between the 2 shoes.

hye,im new here hopefully all of you dont mind for me to join you guys in kobe 8 system thread,im also 1 of kobe fans and his line of sneakers...

usually kobe 8 with GC tag/name comes  with xdr sole..e.g that i saw with gc is christmas and easter colorway,other than kobe 8,kobe game time n mamba 24 comes with xdr sole,im not sure about pit viper..

asked @nikestore about  the WTK8 with the style code and they said we don't have info on that style but keep an eye out on the future releases. I know in the past they have straight up said that a certain shoe would not be releasing.

So kixsquare says breast cancer will release this month but deleted my comment when all I asked was for a source :lol: whatever hope they actually release hoping for this Saturday so I can have 8-10 days to rock during breast cancer month.

I may cop the kobe 9 during asw since the game is hosted in new Orleans. I think it will be more of the hype and atmosphere will be the reason for me to cop.

Snakes on parade! 

LOL @ the guy forced to carry Kobe's kicks.

What are those blue Kobe's?

Last edited:
Just wanted to update you guys on the pair of crushed Pit Vipers i recieved from Nike.com

Pic for reference.....

so i live chatted with someone on Nike.com and explained to them about how i received these shoes and the box was in perfect shape so it was not shipping damage.

he said he would process a return for this pair, and then give me 20% off on a reorder of these pit vipers along with free expedited shipping on them, ALSO since this should never happen again, a 10% promo code to use on any future purchase from Nike.com

Just wanted to update you guys on the pair of crushed Pit Vipers i recieved from Nike.com

Pic for reference.....

so i live chatted with someone on Nike.com and explained to them about how i received these shoes and the box was in perfect shape so it was not shipping damage.

he said he would process a return for this pair, and then give me 20% off on a reorder of these pit vipers along with free expedited shipping on them, ALSO since this should never happen again, a 10% promo code to use on any future purchase from Nike.com
Good 4 u man!

Back
Top Bottom