OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Someone already bought a pair for that price. Like them but not that much. I'll never pay that much for a pair of shoes unless that's the retail and they're the Maybachs of shoes.

And forgot the Mine Greys were another Digi pattern cash grab. They could've released the WTK, Sparks or Amnesties instead rather than release this uninspired drivel.

Someone already bought a pair for that price. Like them but not that much. I'll never pay that much for a pair of shoes unless that's the retail and they're the Maybachs of shoes.

And forgot the Mine Greys were another Digi pattern cash grab. They could've released the WTK, Sparks or Amnesties instead rather than release this uninspired drivel.
they already released today in Shanghai and other cities like Beijing and Guangzhou. only these big 3 city got them, expect the price will jack up high for the next days

It's like people are only going to buy the WTK's for $700 only to put it on eBay and try to have someone pay $1400 for them. HA

Yep do not buy from kicks crew that's why he is not sold out because he is well known for using your money to buy the shoes and then canceling your order and raising the price I repeat don't buy from kicks crew your money will be locked up for a few weeks and you will get refunded

WTK8s aren't for everyone.

probably a chill summer shoe. definitely not a fall/winter shoe.

There's NO way that if there are 90 total pair in China only that this many people would have them and be selling them.

NDC China has the WTK but they are sold out from what I can tell. I was able to get the Sparks through a connect there. Where did the number 90 come from as far as how many pairs were made? I'm starting to think that perhaps that number is fictional. Does anyone have a source for that?
And yes, I'm a grown man that wears bright shoes. It's who I am.

I don't think mad is the word considering there was no 13 on the site this morning... if I really cared I would have bought them myself

My boy bought the sz 11 Shanghai 5's for $500.  They quickly raised the price to $600, and he got his pair no problem.

LOL at your guarantees and saying that they are going to release in the US now.
salty.jpg

No salt... my size is still on there, its only 45 dollars more. I just wouldn't pay 700 for something that has a chance to come out here and lower in value or have a shot of me getting them for retail. Or I'd just cop them from KC right now too.

Last edited:
Well good luck to everyone attempting to cop the WTK 8's. Wish each of you the best and hope you get the authentic pairs. As for me, the hunt for the Sparks continues. 
nthat.gif

NDC China has the WTK but they are sold out from what I can tell. I was able to get the Sparks through a connect there. Where did the number 90 come from as far as how many pairs were made? I'm starting to think that perhaps that number is fictional. Does anyone have a source for that?
And yes, I'm a grown man that wears bright shoes. It's who I am.
I read about the 90 pairs from here, but nowhere else.

It's only been like 3-4 days since they debuted and a lot of people are writing them off as a China exclusive. I understand the Sparks as they're matched to the Shanghai event, but why would the WTKs be an exclusive, especially only 90 pairs? I feel these will be like the PPs and will eventually drop in the USA, but in more limited numbers.

Back
Top Bottom