OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I read about the 90 pairs from here, but nowhere else.

It's only been like 3-4 days since they debuted and a lot of people are writing them off as a China exclusive. I understand the Sparks as they're matched to the Shanghai event, but why would the WTKs be an exclusive, especially only 90 pairs? I feel these will be like the PPs and will eventually drop in the USA, but in more limited numbers.
Man I hope your feeling are right!!!......As true Kobe shoe collector i really want these in my collection!!!

Lol, this clown is at it again...how soon we forget.

The rare time someone has info that could actually help someone it's kept secret until after. If ya'll don't want to tell ppl that's cool but don't rub it in our faces afterwards, that's not cool
+1

People coming in here (and other threads for that matter) bragging about various ways of cheating Nike's system is so childish.  It's like they're still in junior high trying to impress people.  If you have info/tricks, great.  Get your shoes, enjoy them.  Bragging about it isn't going to make people like you, make your shoes that much cooler, or increase their resale value.  But I do know efame is very important to a lot of people.
Guess "e-bragging" isn't childish or "junior high trying to impress people" as long as it doesn't result in Nike banning you.  We get it, you cop shoes to resell and want attention for doing so.  Now go sit down.  You contradict yourself with every post you make.  Easily one of the biggest herbs on this board.

Any other overseas sites that have these for sale besides KC??.....i guess not since evry1 who ordered got them from there but i figured i would ask...PM if so

Where can we get the shirt

So if the what the KDs are 800 ish on the bay and the what the Lebrons are 2500 + it's not unreasonable to expect these to value out at 1000 or more is it? Why would the kobe production numbers be that much diff?

Here to vent to those Nike executives on this thread.

Sparks? China exclusive.
WTK? China exclusive.

Yes, I understand they have a rabid fanbase - but by not releasing these pairs in the US, companies like kicks-crew are taking in 4x the money that YOU should be getting.

Just release these colorways here, charge $249.

I swear, these type of things turn me off to Nike, stupid AF.

/rant

It's all speculation. If you buy your shoes to wear than it doesn't matter what their value is estimated to be. It's not Wall Street, it's a pair of shoes.
Not coming at anyone, I don't do that. I personally buy my shoes and wear them, no matter the 'value'. That includes all the Barcelona's, sparks, etc...

Pauldoozit- excellent point!

Last edited:

Hope you're right, I checked out with WTK @ $570+ship.

They literally raised it $150 5 minutes after.
Man!!!!.....u mean to tell me they had em up on there for 500+ when they started???.....so how many times did they rise the price??.....when i checked it was at the low 700 for the smaller sizes and it went up twice now since then!!!

Man!!!!.....u mean to tell me they had em up on there for 500+ when they started???.....so how many times did they rise the price??.....when i checked it was at the low 700 for the smaller sizes and it went up twice now since then!!!
Yep.

I was checking the site when I got off work. Noticed pre-order page, then 2 minutes later sizes available.  Smallest sizese were 550 I think, size 11 was the largest size.

Checked out @1:43am Central time, 5 minutes later the prices were starting at 700.

And they've been raised at least twice since then.

I hope I get mine, and if they do want to cancel I at least get a chance to match whatever price.

Im not gonna lie I actually kinda like the WTK. I don't know if I would actually wear them though. They are something I would like to collect though. There is no way I would pay above retail for them.

The wtk name is the only reason they are 800+ the price really shouldn't be higher than the fireworks.

I wish we could just get some more info on them for us.

My local FootLocker. I am a 10.5, which they had in all but the pythons. Pretty insane because they didn't have this selection a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom