OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

NDC China has the WTK but they are sold out from what I can tell. I was able to get the Sparks through a connect there. Where did the number 90 come from as far as how many pairs were made? I'm starting to think that perhaps that number is fictional. Does anyone have a source for that?

And yes, I'm a grown man that wears bright shoes. It's who I am.
I read about the 90 pairs from here, but nowhere else.

It's only been like 3-4 days since they debuted and a lot of people are writing them off as a China exclusive. I understand the Sparks as they're matched to the Shanghai event, but why would the WTKs be an exclusive, especially only 90 pairs? I feel these will be like the PPs and will eventually drop in the USA, but in more limited numbers.
I'm pretty sure that 90 pair thing is just from an eBay listing somebody had for the WTK 8s, but it's most likely a BS number that the guy made up to try and boost his sale.

And yeah, I wouldn't understand why the WTKs would be a China exclusive either, compared to the Sparks, which were tied to the Ignite Shanghai event. Would be kind of strange to me if they kept the WTKs as a China exclusive, so I wouldn't label the WTKs as a China exclusive til more info comes out. China/Asia gets some releases sooner than the US anyway, just look at those Reptile Lebron Xs that dropped recently which some people first thought was China exclusive.

Nope, I'm going to try to deposit the shoes at the bank once I get them... if my mommy will give me a ride.   I'll ask her to take a day off of work to take me or i'll get weal upset wah.

I saw ol Iceysoles claim to receive an e-mail about WTK releasing in December maybe in US... this will likely cause some to hesitate.

I suppose I should e-mail KC to see if they're going to be able to honor my 570 price instead of the 900 they are sold out at.

Early bird got the worm and the hook, but got thrown back in the lake.
I saw that too, and it makes sense that they would release here in december. Nike replied to my tweet about them to keep an eye out on the release calendar. Gives me some hope and no regret on passing for $700 this morning.

Those WTK are way to much for me, but if they release here I'll try if people are willing to buy the for 1400 hahaha.  Sell those and so I can buy 8 of the normal Kobe 8's

Nike is just doing what any power business does by taking advantage of the hype for the market while we all eat it up and decide everyday whether we should retire from the game or not.
nerd.gif
EXACTLY. Nobody can make you pull the trigger on a purchase. It's up to the consumer to make the Mature/Immature Decision on what they should/shouldn't buy. 

Nike's just capitalizing on consumerism... not the other way around.

Please save me the grown men need to tie their shoes bit, as I get it, when exercising and working out, that goes without saying, but quite honestly, this is a shoe I prefer to rock loosely laced or unlaced versus cinched tightly. Perhaps its because of the thinner tongue. Maybe I am in the minority here, but just figured I would throw it out there. The only colorway I really regret not picking up right now is blitz blues- something about the crimson swoosh just works for that one. Every pair I found in my size locally had that bogus milky outsole

Yea, I'm not sure if they're his pics. I just came across the listing in my saved searches. I just don't understand how dude got 7 out of 90 pairs. That's like 10% of all the wtk's being released in China?
NDC releases 100 pairs. And Niketowns in SHANGHAI, BEIJING and GUANGZHOU released around 80 pairs each. All together makes around 350 pairs.

Returned my PV today, will wait for a sale since I wasn't thrilled with them in person. Plus, the Lebron 11 is intriguing me. I know, flame on.

NDC China has the WTK but they are sold out from what I can tell. I was able to get the Sparks through a connect there. Where did the number 90 come from as far as how many pairs were made? I'm starting to think that perhaps that number is fictional. Does anyone have a source for that?
And yes, I'm a grown man that wears bright shoes. It's who I am.

the no. 90 come from Nike marketing/ stupid hype standpoint :rofl: which is always a bullcrap

No probably resellers! Nike doesn't state production quantities unless it's an uber release I'n which case they state deliberately and is not through word of mouth but print and promotion

Returned my PV today, will wait for a sale since I wasn't thrilled with them in person. Plus, the Lebron 11 is intriguing me. I know, flame on.

Beast
Hypebeast
U mad they ain't limited?
Just buying for ecredit

Did I get all of them? :lol:

PV aren't great IMO. Only thing that sucks about Eastbay dropping the exclusion is that they have to sit. Apparently they still selling because my size 9.5/10 are gone now so the exclusion might not go away like the inlands. Could be more like the graffities.

Beast
Hypebeast
U mad they ain't limited?
Just buying for ecredit

Did I get all of them? :lol:

PV aren't great IMO. Only thing that sucks about Eastbay dropping the exclusion is that they have to sit. Apparently they still selling because my size 9.5/10 are gone now so the exclusion might not go away like the inlands. Could be more like the graffities.
damn I thought you were saying the exclusion was lifted ... Although I want 20% off, not just $20 off lol

not even to help KC out but somebody knock this guy off and comment that KC has them for $850. corny shoe hustler with connects.

^^^right!! What I wanna know I how these people find these connects that can get these sneakers when no one else can. I'm not gonna lie it would be nice if I could find that, but I wouldn't use to resell and rape people I would just buy for myself to wear

Back
Top Bottom