OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

welp, seeing is believing and I still believe these are for the sunset pack theme. the color blocking is just too similar to the sunset pack. the OC VI went from LIGHT to DARK just like the PS posted. makes no sense to say you have an OC custom that has inverted colors which happen to match the sunset pack theme.

Yup like I said I thought they were a part of the sunset pack, as far as I know. It was a while back that the pic came out. Right at the same time of the sunset air maxes

Rather drop money on the Sparks than the WTK, just can't seem to find them in my size for a decent price. :rolleyes

Last edited:
As if anyone needed more pics... here are some in sunlight.

Last edited:
Really like the heel clip on those KD weatherman looking ones, nothing else. The blue pair is flames though. Have been MIA in this thread for a while, are the Amnesties ever releasing cause that's all I'm waiting for.

Last edited:
Some of the China only pre order sites had size 12s up for around $450-$475, since the release though the prices for em have jumped up to around 1k. 

And here are pics of the insoles and the tag. 

Last edited:
Overall I hate the WTK.

With that being said the blue one w/ that 3M NIKE is kind of cool.

Last edited:
i think im gonna take like a week break from coming into this thread so i dont have to hurt my eyes anymore by seeing pics of the What The *****

i think im gonna take like a week break from coming into this thread so i dont have to hurt my eyes anymore by seeing pics of the What The *****
roll.gif

I feel ya, not feeling them either

they could do some really dope stuff with this shoe and go bright colors or what not and still come out with a clean design 

there is too much going on the WTK for me, some bits and pieces are really nice but the overall picture is wack

I think the design doesn't do a good job of being able to discern the original shoe designs integrated in the mish mesh. Though I can see the MC with the Nike logo, the tongue on the blue pair. I can see the BHM on the orange tongue. But the X and V did a better job of being able to discern the color way influences.

But he actual splash/splash design on the toes out ward sides are SMH worthy.

So are the TBs going to be a random drop like the PPs. Hopefully, they're just as easy to get.

The blue shoe is fire! Pink one is growing on me. If the us gets a pack with both I'll definitely keep the blues but for the right price the pink could go.

The blue shoe is fire! Pink one is growing on me. If the us gets a pack with both I'll definitely keep the blues but for the right price the pink could go.
though it would be cool to see a pack with two whole separate pairs, that won't happen. The WTK pair is mismatched and thats all we're getting if we get anything.

though it would be cool to see a pack with two whole separate pairs, that won't happen. The WTK pair is mismatched and thats all we're getting if we get anything.
Imagine if they release this shoe the way it is but they had 2 versions, each one with the other colorway on the opposite foot.

So some day if you find someone who wants the blue one, and they have the right pair, you can trade him and have the blue set, and they can have the green pair.

Idk i've never seen anyone ever try that. May sound stupid but I think it would make it that much more interesting.

[/quote]

Nice pic. I like the Xmas in person but right now can live without.

One can dream. I'm into loud kicks but I don't know about them.

Last edited:
Imagine if they release this shoe the way it is but they had 2 versions, each one with the other colorway on the opposite foot.

So some day if you find someone who wants the blue one, and they have the right pair, you can trade him and have the blue set, and they can have the green pair.

Idk i've never seen anyone ever try that. May sound stupid but I think it would make it that much more interesting.

I see where you're going with that and your intent but it just seems like unnecessary work. I don't buy shoes to do work afterwards to get what I want. When I pay for something, I want the product and that be that. Shouldn't have to work trades and put in effort to get what they could just make available for a price to start with. They should release a what the Kobe 8 pack with 2 pairs that match each other. Include on both pairs some kind of details/design that link all 4 shoes so that you can mismatch them on feet and it'd make sense. That would be much cooler and give the customer far more possibilities as far as rocking them.

I see where you're going with that and your intent but it just seems like unnecessary work. I don't buy shoes to do work afterwards to get what I want. When I pay for something, I want the product and that be that. Shouldn't have to work trades and put in effort to get what they could just make available for a price to start with. They should release a what the Kobe 8 pack with 2 pairs that match each other. Include on both pairs some kind of details/design that link all 4 shoes so that you can mismatch them on feet and it'd make sense. That would be much cooler and give the customer far more possibilities as far as rocking them.
I like your style my man.... I can def go for that. 

Back
Top Bottom