OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

nerd.gif

anymore colors or only reds so far?

Never been a fan of the WTK but these are just too far out there for my liking. I don't mind loud colors but damn i can't walk around with 2 different shoes on at the same time :smh: straight clown status especially with my big ole feet :lol:

I've seen a few tbs..

- black
- red
- purple

Plus a few white based tbs with colour accents (black, red, purple)

I'm sure blue and green are around too

are there any facebook groups/marketplaces where people buy/sel//trade kobes? i know theres one for roshes.. thanks in advance!

If they used that color way on both shoes with the pattern on the actual wtk's so they matched, would have been amazing...

Woooooow, is that an actual promo or potential release or just a custom photoshopped design?

I really wish it'd release as that is on point. Love it.

That red TB color is hotter than the WTK. And you don't gotta pay rape prices and both your shoes match!

I mean from his standpoint I probably would get some for friends that wanted and sell to people for non rape prices if I could get that many. Just randomly throwing out $1200 as a price is bs. 

Exactly. It's like these guys use re selling sneakers as their main job. Trying to make enough off each pair to cover rent! lol

Has anyone seen these kobe 8 before. I found them off of a kobe 8 Facebook page. These are HOT!!

I think these were a rumor as part of the "sunset" collection. There's air maxes that kinda look like these.
I wish these would drop tho their beautiful. But then again I wish I actually had a shot at WTK's and sparks soooo...

Back
Top Bottom