OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I thought these were a part of the sunset version but I loved these. I wish would these would have released

Finally.... TB Colorways. Hoopin shoes!
yeah Forreal. Ill hoop all day in some tbs. and these joants look a lot better than the pp's IMO. Def a cop when more colors surface. Lookin for a blackout 8 and orange joants and purple joants for O's and ravens games. Got enough red 8's in my collection.

yes please :smokin

so it looks like china got the sparks and the wtk. can the US get a special release? 

The heartbreaks.
:lol:

Returned my PV today, will wait for a sale since I wasn't thrilled with them in person. Plus, the Lebron 11 is intriguing me. I know, flame on.

Beast
Hypebeast
U mad they ain't limited?
Just buying for ecredit

Did I get all of them? :lol:

PV aren't great IMO. Only thing that sucks about Eastbay dropping the exclusion is that they have to sit. Apparently they still selling because my size 9.5/10 are gone now so the exclusion might not go away like the inlands. Could be more like the graffities.
I just can't sell myself on PVs. The colorways have definitely fallen off of late. Making some of the other pairs that I passed on look decent in comparison (Graffiti's, Milksnakes).

Has anyone seen these kobe 8 before. I found them off of a kobe 8 Facebook page. These are HOT!!

Dope colorways like these either go unreleased or wind up Shanghai exclusives. What is Nike doing :smh:

Those are customs.

This.....those popped up early on in the beginning of the 8. An OC-inspired custom and that was the finished product.

not sure this is accurate.

this custom is on par with the sunset pack vs the OC photoshop I requested months ago. orange/yellow are inverted.

requested photoshop courtesy of MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

sunset pack

custom
0ad45039_image.jpeg

Last edited:
dem jordan 5's doe.

overkill on the kobe 8 colors.  I only want Amnestys and that's it. Falling in love with Lebron 11's more now.

this custom is on par with the sunset pack vs the OC photoshop I requested months ago. orange/yellow are inverted.

requested photoshop courtesy of MINOTAURO
no dude tried to do an OC custom on em and yes they were posted earlier in this thread

requested photoshop courtesy of MINOTAURO

no dude tried to do an OC custom on em and yes they were posted earlier in this thread

welp, seeing is believing and I still believe these are for the sunset pack theme. the color blocking is just too similar to the sunset pack. the OC VI went from LIGHT to DARK just like the PS posted. makes no sense to say you have an OC custom that has inverted colors which happen to match the sunset pack theme.

Custom fakes or fake customs?

Just throwing that out there because it's assumed that if a cw has never dropped, it's always a custom.

Last edited:
its a custom... dude is in one of my groups and he said it was an OC custom... i agree with how they look though

@Sole Reaver - okie dokie... I wasn't disputing them being a custom tho. I acknowledged that pages ago now. my dispute was that they were the sunset custom instead of the oc custom. semantics at this point :lol:

Sorry but what does tbs stand for. Too many acronyms

Team Bank... search the thread. its been answered a few times now :D

summary - general team colorways.

Last edited:
@Sole Reaver - okie dokie... I wasn't disputing them being a custom tho. I acknowledged that pages ago now. my dispute was that they were the sunset custom instead of the oc custom. semantics at this point
laugh.gif

lol no man the guy under you posted something about them being fakes cause colorways that we see that havent been dropped are fakes or something like that 
laugh.gif

size 10.5 blitz blues up on FTL

too bad not a 11 or 11.5 I'd be copping, 10.5 too small for me

I added to cart and released so they are available guys

Back
Top Bottom