OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I definitely would not size down. The engineered mesh stretches but also tears at the stretch points over time.

Pretty sure this has been stated, but I find it crazy that KD and Lebron have moved on to their new models and already have team colorways releasing, yet we don't have one for the Kobe 8. :smh:
I think they are waiting for kobe to be healthy..... I don't know call me crazy for thinking that, but sounds pretty logical don't you think?

PROB ABOUT HALF A SIZE DIFFERENCE.

NAH MEAN
roll.gif

That's a great deal compared to me.

I paid ~$200 for my VB's and I have no idea where the hell they are.

It's been over 2 weeks since I ordered them also.

eyes.gif
sorry bro I feel bad about that

I was gonna give you a heads up on the pair I ended up getting but your a size 12 right? these were an 11

sorry bro I feel bad about that

I was gonna give you a heads up on the pair I ended up getting but your a size 12 right? these were an 11
Yea I'm a size 12, so it wouldn't have worked out for me.

But thanks for looking out man.

I'm gonna have to get to the bottom of this whole mess next week.  

It sucks, I have $300 tied up in shoes that I have no idea where they are.  

My WTK's from Kicks Crew came today.  Sz 11. For $750.  KC once again does legit business.  Guess a few of you were wrong as usual.

My WTK's from Kicks Crew came today.  Sz 11. For $750.  KC once again does legit business.  Guess a few of you were wrong as usual.
Kick Screw sells legit shoes.  The way they go about doing their business is shady and immoral.  Hence, their name.

I can't believe someone would pay over 200 bucks for them, but people are paying like over a G for them

They could really make a dope shoe if it were a little more uniformed to flow together

The blue shoe I think is kinda dope and some of the details are cool but idk I'd rather spend all that money on the fireworks/sparks

probably should have waited there 4wrestling, someone on here already confirmed that the Kobe store will be getting them, which means im sure other stores will as well.  even if you aren't able to get a pair from them i bet the resale falls dramatically when they are released here

Yea I'm a size 12, so it wouldn't have worked out for me.

But thanks for looking out man.

I'm gonna have to get to the bottom of this whole mess next week.  

It sucks, I have $300 tied up in shoes that I have no idea where they are.  

I was going to give you a heads up on them then I remembered you were a 12.

I hope they straighten that out for you

As for kicks crew I had no problems getting my MCs there so I would order from them again, I may get GC Xmas from there soon

probably should have waited there 4wrestling, someone on here already confirmed that the Kobe store will be getting them, which means im sure other stores will as well.  even if you aren't able to get a pair from them i bet the resale falls dramatically when they are released here

Doesn't matter he's still going to double his money on them, smart honestly, if you got the capital why not make investments like that? I can't hate on that, just good business initiative

Doesn't matter he's still going to double his money on them, smart honestly, if you got the capital why not make investments like that? I can't hate on that, just good business initiative
i don't think so. eBay prices are dropping quick. BIN are already falling under 1000 and the only people actually paying that are ones that still think this is a China exclusive. once they release here that price will tank

for example. this size 12 auction ended at $770 with $50 shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kobe-8...8379211?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2583fff34b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom