OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just realized what those mine greys remind me of

Who said I was doing an insta-flip on these?  If I sold them right now, I'd make maybe $100.  I'm planning to hold for a while.  And if they do release in the US, personally I think it will actually help the prices because it's not like they are going to be readily available.  They're going to be super rare which would increase the hype.  I could be wrong, but that's how I look at it.

Who said I was doing an insta-flip on these?  If I sold them right now, I'd make maybe $100.  I'm planning to hold for a while.  And if they do release in the US, personally I think it will actually help the prices because it's not like they are going to be readily available.  They're going to be super rare which would increase the hype.  I could be wrong, but that's how I look at it.

more shoes around generally = lower resale..

If they do release in US,
just double up on those
Use the basic rule: 1 to wear and 1 to keep on ice
Simple..

more shoes around generally = lower resale..
Yea but so many here in the US didn't have a chance for the Asia release of WTK8.

If they do release here, they're will be more pairs, but also more hype and more butt-hurtedness when people miss out... more people on tilt after they strike out here willing to pay re-sale for the shoe.  I'm sure someone will re-sell for less than that 750, but that is the exception and not the rule IMO

indoor performance wise

would u rather ball in the 6s or the 8s if youre a wing/slasher who relies on your atheletism

Seems people are underestimating just how big an effect hype and a limited release (because we all know these won't be GR's) have on the resell market. Then there are the people who specifically didn't buy the shoes from Asia because they were hoping for them to release in the US. Not all of them will be able to cop the pairs, and are going to be even more desperate because of it. I can still see these selling for around $750, probably more in the days following the release.

I think it's asinine to spend any money on 2 completely different shoes. Let alone spend that kind of money on shoes you will not wear. They look like clown shoes. To each it's own.

indoor performance wise

would u rather ball in the 6s or the 8s if youre a wing/slasher who relies on your atheletism
I am a point guard that played high school basketball, coached college players, played overseas, and now I coach high school basketball players,  I would play in the 8's. As a wing/guard that uses his/her athleticism to be successful on the court, you want something light and stable that can give you an advantage over your opponent wearing other shoes. I think the 8's perfect for this type of player. 

Last edited:
I think it's asinine to spend any money on 2 completely different shoes. Let alone spend that kind of money on shoes you will not wear. They look like clown shoes. To each it's own.

:lol: mine will go on court/the gym

Would it be more justifiable if they were the same shoe? :lol:

Noticed Nike Europe had a big restock the other day.  

Wondering if that meant a US restock was just upon the horizon.

Nice pick up :nthat:

I hesitated picking them up on KC because of the stories I've heard. Always kb24, but the last time I purchased from there were the all star pack releases for LA.

Back
Top Bottom