OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't mean to cross threads but I know some don't get over to the ID's section.

I tried searching but nothing came up in regards to what I'm trying to figure out so:

What protectant have you guys found to work the best with the 8s mesh? Such as the stuff sold at Finishline?

I hoop in mine so scuffs are inevitable, I am just trying to do as much as I can.

there is this thing called never wet... :smokin at home depot

there is this thing called never wet...
smokin.gif
at home depot
I remember when that came into the threads but I didnt know if anyone ever ended up spraying it on their 8s? 

Not sure if I have the balls to take that stuff to my IDs...

Here is the email they sent me.
[table][tr][td]Dear youngwl2777,

Dear youngwl2777

Yes, the Nike Kobe 8 System [615315-500] Basketball MC Manbacurial Red Plum/Green have XDR soles.
Please feel free with any question and look forward to hearing from you again soon. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Daphne

- kixpress
[/td][/tr][/table]

very strange, could be they dont know what they are talking about

or the pics on their website are not of the shoe that they are selling.

Thought I post some kobe 8 socks! My small collection + the pit viper ones on its way (the posted pics make it seem like it may work on the mambacurials, let's hope it does!)

just got the taipans for 111 shipped
are there any other grs sitting around for cheap/below retail?
id really only be using them for hoopin, so i dont care too much about the colorway
for the record, though, i think the taipans are pretty dope

U can get the graffitis and some of the pp's for under retail at house of hoops or FTL

Sure. They should be eligible for VIP, birthday, military and employee discount. It all depends on the manager; however, they haven't had their price cut yet. I think I've seen the black elite and supernaturals with reduced price.

Pretty sure this has been asked before but any suggestions on how to clean the mesh on the poison green kobe 8 elites?

Which two would you rock with WTKobe?
for the price that they're charging....id probably have to sell my socks and my kobes =/ ill get one pair and say "hey you know what, i have two pairs but i like to wear my shoes mismiatched to make a statement.

However, i will be going to china in jan so im looking forward to step into some nikestores there =D

maybe canvas cleaner?
i tried toothpaste + toothbrush + warm water. minimal toothpaste (enough to generate foam), brush gently, then brush again with warm water to remove the toothpaste and mintiness. it works pretty well though ive only tried it with the regular kobe 8s. dunno about the double layered em

i tried toothpaste + toothbrush + warm water. minimal toothpaste (enough to generate foam), brush gently, then brush again with warm water to remove the toothpaste and mintiness. it works pretty well though ive only tried it with the regular kobe 8s. dunno about the double layered em

Been thinking bout using shout or fabric cleaner, didn't think about toothpaste tho

Back
Top Bottom