OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

C
Carpe Diems may be better to most people, but aren't Christmas Lights going for more?

Yea, they are. I honestly think the price is only up there because people think that they're going to be another Grinch. Don't get me wrong, these 8s are a dope kick but I think hype is driving the price. Hell, we've seen how many newbies and wannabe Mambaheads were calling the CLs "Grinch".

But I've seen some Carpes in the $250-$280 range.
I don't necessarily know if Xmas Lights are going for more. I wear a 10-10.5, and recent auctions for Xmas Lights are going for about 230-250. CDs that I've seen recently have gone for 250-275+, so I'd say value wise they're about the same right now or CDs are a bit more. Xmas Lights might get more hype down the road and rise in value though

Last edited:
NTNY had plenty of Xmas tees in stock.
Sku # 588588-010

Still on the hunt for the KD tee & sku #. If anyone knows it, PM me pls.

I don't necessarily know if Xmas Lights are going for more. I wear a 10-10.5, and recent auctions for Xmas Lights are going for about 230-250. CDs that I've seen recently have gone for 250-275+, so I'd say value wise they're about the same right now or CDs are a bit more. Xmas Lights might get more hype down the road and rise in value though

I agree. They'll definitely rise. Especially with them being a QS and not being as available as the Bron and KD.

Last edited:
I wouldn't trade CD IVs for Christmas Lights 8. It's too early in the model cycle til tell if this will even be one of the most sought after color ways of the Kobe 8

full sho looks much better in a different color. excited for my IDs even more now espeically since I matched the lining with it

Last edited:
NTNY had plenty of Xmas tees in stock.
Sku # 588588-010
Still on the hunt for the KD tee & sku #. If anyone knows it, PM me pls.

Do they do phone orders?

EDIT: when did you go, just called and they said they were out. Is there more than one Nike store in NYC?

Last edited:
i zoomed in all the way and can't even make out if they are stars. Looks more like the pattern on the Blue Lights. Maybe just a pair of iDs with different pattern. Isn't the theme for the AS, Aliens vs the Military or something like that?

Watchin. The Jump on nbatv and one dude rockin the xmas lights

Anyone near Niketowns or Nike stores that still have the Xmas tees? Still on the hunt for one.

This is the pic he's referring to.... I don't know if it's "that instagram" pic or not.

gotta be the asian version? the xmas 8 looks to have a solid outsole.

hopefully not the allstars but the color does resemble past kobe all star shoes. will wait to see the details.

All I'm saying is that I'd rather ball in my shoes then keep them DS, new, or whatever you call it. Buying shoes to keep in your closest IMO is as dumb as buying a shirt to keep in your closet. NT got people brainwashed thinking the cool thing to do is to post pics online and never ware your shoes.

THIS.....X10 :smokin

I wouldn't trade CD IVs for Christmas Lights 8. It's too early in the model cycle til tell if this will even be one of the most sought after color ways of the Kobe 8
Well based off the previous few Kobes the Xmas colorway has usually been at least a top 5 most sought after colorway for each model when it's said and done, so I think it's a safe bet people will be hyped to get them down the road. The Xmas colorway also tends to be one of crazier color combos for Kobes, and that definitely attracts ppl

Well based off the previous few Kobes the Xmas colorway has usually been at least a top 5 most sought after colorway for each model when it's said and done, so I think it's a safe bet people will be hyped to get them down the road. The Xmas colorway also tends to be one of crazier color combos for Kobes, and that definitely attracts ppl

with this said and kobe 8s being so popular the thirst for the barcas this year may be at an all time high.
I am interested what it will look like this year though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom