OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That red pair reminds me of the All Star KD 3s so with that being said, I like them. I hope theyre NOT the ASG shoe but a GR instead lol

Are these the ones on the Instagram pic?

looks to be it. guess that's another type of snake derived cw kinda like the pythons. Nothing "allstar" about that cw.

Looking for more flare in the All Star pair... I'm hoping those aren't it..

An All Star pair should be aesthetically LOUD.. Wasn't a huge fan of the All Star VII though... IV, V, VI were nice though.

mad i missed out on the xmas joints. probably gonna pick up the sulfars when i can. love the way these fit tho.

That picture on google took me to a bootleg website smh. That pair on Instagram may still be legit considering it has a silver heel cup. The guy looks like he gets shoes early though.

Agreed, nothing "Allstar" about that colorway, but they are nice.
It's all going to depend what Nike has taken the inspiration from this year.  For example, last year the galaxy pack was created as Nike used space exploration as inspiration, I'm sure being played in Orlando tied into that inspiration.  So since the game this year is in Houston, the inspiration I'm willing to bet will tie into that.  It'll be interesting to see what they've cooked up for this year.  

Looking for more flare in the All Star pair... I'm hoping those aren't it..
An All Star pair should be aesthetically LOUD.. Wasn't a huge fan of the All Star VII though... IV, V, VI were nice though.
Really? The IV,V and VI were all quite similar, as is the VIII. The VII is the only one that is different.
ohwell.gif

1:37 same design on the inside of the tongue of the lebron x and kd v galaxies. these are probably the all stars

I am expecting something really loud for the AS VIII's.

It's gotta continue with the Galaxy VII's from last year. 
smokin.gif

Well based off the previous few Kobes the Xmas colorway has usually been at least a top 5 most sought after colorway for each model when it's said and done, so I think it's a safe bet people will be hyped to get them down the road. The Xmas colorway also tends to be one of crazier color combos for Kobes, and that definitely attracts ppl

Agreed. Very close to how Bred CWs are for JB and All-star/Dunkman CWs for the Lebron line.

Really? The IV,V and VI were all quite similar, as is the VIII. The VII is the only one that is different.:\

agreed. iv, v, vi AS were all just red based shoes. the vii, as well as the other 2 sig shoes at least did something different with the print and gitd feature

They NEED to get my man Erick Goto, the genius behind some of the most amazing colorways of the Kobe VI (OC, East LA, All Stars and Hollywood) working on colorways for the Kobe 8 System. This guy did masterpieces on the VI sillhouette, Nike needs to get smart and pair this guy up with the Kobe 8 and take take this shoe model to its fullest potential! 

If you guys don't know who Erick Goto is, the article below is a good read:

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/02/1-on-1-with-nike-graphic-designer-erick-goto/

I heard some great stuff about the VIII's performance wise, might have to pick myself a pair now. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom