OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ Those are dope! Only top eyelets are yellow. Nice

I really hope a double purple sole like that releases. Even if its not the amnesty

Last edited:
^^^^ GIMME GIMME GIMME.  Also, I've never cared about "neck breaking" but noticed today so many people double taking on my X-mas's. hahahah
roll.gif

Both of those Inlines are amazing. Those are by far the best elites ive ever seen. Those regular elites are so good they disturb me that we can't get them

The more I see the wtk the more I appreciate the detail to them. I still want to see the Xmas 2 or the 9. Especially knowing people in the 9 thread have the pic of them

That airyaw IG account also has a display with the double yellow Lakers Home Kobe wore periodically last season. I'd take that or the purple/platinum Homes over almost any release this year.

damn imagine opening your closet and be able to choose anyone these shoes to wear.

My first choice is the Kobe V MLK
sick.gif
pimp.gif

If the wtk does release here in the u.s will they only release online and at the nike store outside of the staples center like last year?

Last edited:
If the wtk does release here in the u.s will they only release online and at the nike store outside of the staples center like last year?
More than likely just HOH, select NT's, and Nike Vault.

Slim chance of online release

Last edited:
^^^ I can't believe I actually thought those were Wack at one point... now BHM's are on my Must Copp List for 8's.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I didn't take kindly to the Grey/Orange as a "Black History" Themed Sneaker when they had some cold AF1 Hi's drop in Bronze (Dope, btw)...

I was just being closed minded. 
tired.gif

At $150 I'd buy a second pair of either elite. Looks like champs, I'll be checking the few in my area

At $150 I'd buy a second pair of either elite. Looks like champs, I'll be checking the few in my area
Agreed, looks like Champs to me judging by the display, and the tag.

Why couldn't Canada have gotten the Black/Nike+ Elite? Ughh...

Last edited:
If the Laker colorway recently posted is what they're giving us then pass. I can make a better ID. Think I'll do the Amnesty colorway and get some custom work done to make the midsole lighter and eyelets yellow. Probably use the Pit Viper upper over the solid.

Back
Top Bottom