OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Im not saying nike wouldn't do it..... I just think its funny that people complain about pricing of the the elites and then claim they would order an id version of it. Its one of those things that people say when the option isn't available. Check the id thread..... " I will order three colorways if there were a solid upper." Solids come out and people saying " well I would order but I would rather have a gradient option." People just want what they cant have.
true..it's like the lebron's thread..people complaining about the price but still buying.

but for the Kobe 8's, i think it's more because no one really liked the elite colorways. the only reason they're in demand now is because it's on sale and the zoom fore/heel insert otherwise both elites sat for a while.

Last edited:
Lol at elite id's......yall complain about the id price already. Imagine an elite id.... ur looking at about 270 a pair. Im pretty sure that's why they didn't offer an elite id

That was me but I'm not the y'all on this one. I'd make at least one elite id if available. I was also one to complain about no solid but now have 2 on the way. Shrug

Speaking of elites... shout out to dude at ftl today trying to sell me the black elite as the new Kobe 9. Even after I started the convo with "these aren't discounted yet?"

Well i read on the kohe 9 thread that he said the 9s release in feb.

So we shoukd be getting more colourways.

Giddy up

I am seeing all these pic of Lakers color ways and Achilles Elites ...

Are these dropping or what?

Quit teasing us Nike.

so no more black gold elites in 10.5s for order at champs but copped 2 superheroes for 130 shipped each. Finally went on sale.. 

WTK confirmed to drop Dec. 6th? That's my birthday 
smile.gif

sneaker websites as confused as we are.... haha

[h1]Nike Kobe 8 – White – Yellow – Purple[/h1]

nike-kobe-8-white-purple-yellow-1.jpg

Not only are the Los Angeles Lakers missing out on their franchise star, Kobe Bryant’s absence so far during this young NBA season means we’re losing opportunities to see the Black Mamba on court in a variety of PEs and other special colorways.  Take for example this Nike Kobe 8 in a Lakers home colorway.  It’s one of the simplest Kobe 8s to date, eschewing just about all detail on the Engineered Mesh upper in favor of a pristine white build and a subtle ‘KB24′ hit at the tongue.  The midsole has some speckling on the yellow parts with purple sandwiching the shoe from sockliner to outsole.  Check them out with more shown below and stick with Sneaker News to see if these ever release or show up on Kobe’s feet.

via sneakernews.com

those are :wow: :wow: :wow:

Back
Top Bottom