OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

T
does anyknow know the Champs SKU number for these Kobe 8 elites? FTA and FTL has the sku number but at champs and they said it doesnt work.

This is for the superhero elites:

I am not sure about the black/gold elites.

went back to that dude's instagram... looks like all those laker colorways were PE, most likely Kobe's.

on that note...imagine if the shoes were sold as a complete system with all 3 insoles. i guess only Kobe can get that deal..
eyes.gif

Last edited:
went back to that dude's instagram... looks like all those laker colorways were PE, most likely Kobe's.

on that note...imagine if the shoes were sold as a complete system with all 3 insoles. i guess only Kobe can get that deal..:rolleyes

i just want that middle insole with the zoom in the heel + forefoot. are the elites the only ones with it?

i will buy the elites just to have this :smh: sad.. i know

or anyone wanna send me theirs in exchange for my lunarlon??? :nerd:

don't ban me..

Last edited:
i just want that middle insole with the zoom in the heel + forefoot. are the elites the only ones with it?

i will buy the elites just to have this
mean.gif
sad.. i know

or anyone wanna send me theirs in exchange for my lunarlon???
nerd.gif

don't ban me..
only the SUPERHERO elites

i think everyone is in the same boat as you....i doubled up on the superheros just for that reason.

Last edited:
Whoever manage to cop the black elite at that price including that 20% off coupon are lucky.

The superhero elite should be priced at $150 through all the champs. I was "returning" my superhero at my local champs with intention to "buy back" with 20% coupon. When they scanned it, it was priced at $150. The best part is, the girl refunded my original transaction without deducting the $25 bday coupon I used. So my "buy back" total came up to $130 including CA tax minus $25. Win
devil.gif

only the SUPERHERO elites

i think everyone is in the same boat as you....i doubled up on the superheros just for that reason.
Yeah been searching for months for just the superhero insoles.  The $200 tag was too much for me.  If I could find a 150 deal or lower, I would def get them. 

Pic of the collection since I cleaned my place today (minus the supernaturals).  Bought 2 pairs of Kobe 8's last year as a senior in college and gone crazy since I got my first "grown up" job. haha.  Favorite Kobe model since the Kobe 2 Strengths (orcas specifically).  Think I'm done unless a Lakers colorway comes out but what a shoe!  Props to everyone in the thread that has helped w/ posting restocks and deals throughout the run!

Pic of the collection since I cleaned my place today (minus the supernaturals).  Bought 2 pairs of Kobe 8's last year as a senior in college and gone crazy since I got my first "grown up" job. haha.  Favorite Kobe model since the Kobe 2 Strengths (orcas specifically).  Think I'm done unless a Lakers colorway comes out but what a shoe!  Props to everyone in the thread that has helped w/ posting restocks and deals throughout the run!
Nice collection man, I would not put your shoes on the bed for sanitary reasons, not judging or anything and its your shoes, your bed, but it just always a lil weird to me when I see that.  anyways repped for double xmas.  and double fades.

sneaker websites as confused as we are.... haha
[h1]Nike Kobe 8 – White – Yellow – Purple[/h1]
nike-kobe-8-white-purple-yellow-1.jpg

Not only are the Los Angeles Lakers missing out on their franchise star, Kobe Bryant’s absence so far during this young NBA season means we’re losing opportunities to see the Black Mamba on court in a variety of PEs and other special colorways.  Take for example this Nike Kobe 8  in a Lakers home colorway.  It’s one of the simplest Kobe 8s to date, eschewing just about all detail on the Engineered Mesh upper in favor of a pristine white build and a subtle ‘KB24′ hit at the tongue.  The midsole has some speckling on the yellow parts with purple sandwiching the shoe from sockliner to outsole.  Check them out with more shown below and stick with Sneaker News to see if these ever release or show up on Kobe’s feet.

via sneakernews.com

Not much of a surprise if the other sites are as confused as we are though. A lot of them regurgitate their info specifically from NT, whether or not they credit people on here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom