OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Whoever manage to cop the black elite at that price including that 20% off coupon are lucky.

The superhero elite should be priced at $150 through all the champs. I was "returning" my superhero at my local champs with intention to "buy back" with 20% coupon. When they scanned it, it was priced at $150. The best part is, the girl refunded my original transaction without deducting the $25 bday coupon I used. So my "buy back" total came up to $130 including CA tax minus $25. Win
devil.gif
did you have a receipt with you? i want to do the same thing but don't have the receipt

@spacekid9 Yes i had my receipt.....i always keep my receipts

Last edited:
Just got my blue lights from the FTL restock so not all of them are errors. I know mad people had some orders cancelled or problems with confirmations. These joints are pretty sick. Ain't the best cw, don't usually like blue shoes, and these have a lot of blue all over but they are nice. Think I like my blitz blues better tho. But definitly keepin them and diggin em. I got way too many pairs of this shoe its ridiculous Forreal

Last edited:
stock located superheroes for $133.64 with the 20% off at Champs. For that price, id cop the black elites too. Anyone have the Champs sku for black elites?

Edit. Found it the Champs sku from ebay. 

Last edited:
after hearing that the Kobe 9s officially look like wrestling/boxing shoes AKA Jordan xx8 without zippers AKA stripper boots, its time to start looking for Kobe 8s i missed out on.

Lol at elite id's......yall complain about the id price already. Imagine an elite id.... ur looking at about 270 a pair. Im pretty sure that's why they didn't offer an elite id

Lol at elite id's......yall complain about the id price already. Imagine an elite id.... ur looking at about 270 a pair. Im pretty sure that's why they didn't offer an elite id

meh... I'm sure there are people that would order it. people go ham on the lebron elite ids and kobe has a good following.

price didn't stop nike from doing the lebron elite id; $320-380. wonder why only the lebron elite were ID-able.

Im not saying nike wouldn't do it..... I just think its funny that people complain about pricing of the the elites and then claim they would order an id version of it. Its one of those things that people say when the option isn't available. Check the id thread..... " I will order three colorways if there were a solid upper." Solids come out and people saying " well I would order but I would rather have a gradient option." People just want what they cant have.

Im not saying nike wouldn't do it..... I just think its funny that people complain about pricing of the the elites and then claim they would order an id version of it. Its one of those things that people say when the option isn't available. Check the id thread..... " I will order three colorways if there were a solid upper." Solids come out and people saying " well I would order but I would rather have a gradient option." People just want what they cant have.

yea but you can't group "everyone" into the same category based off of a few posts.
nike did drop the solid option at a bad time also.

Lebron XIs are dropping hard
PS4/Xbox One
Holiday shopping
Laneys

Summer time would have been a much better time thank now.

I'm pretty sure Kobe has at least been to practice, no pics of what's on his feet?!? Still hoping for a late November leak of the kb9s, like most year's.

Back
Top Bottom