OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

well here we go sneakernews.com this morning posted this http://sneakernews.com/2013/11/13/nike-kobe-8-white-black/

Did you see the source lol

Not a fan of the white but I wish I would have known when that solid black pair dropped
frown.gif

I am glad they gave credit but they should have also credited the actual person. Anyhow no biggie, let the hype begin on these with that article

FCNY just listed 4 pairs of the Kobe 8 What the Kobes. Ridiculous price but I wonder how they managed to get four pairs all at once.

Just grabbed the pit vipers finally off END with 20% off

now just need the fades and im done with the 8 (unless that black pair shows up)

I know this is a dumb question, but does anyone feel like the tony the tigers are kinda OKC thunder colors?

FAR from a "dumb question". Speaking as someone who by choice passed on the "Corn Flakes, Tony The Tigers", (nice shoe, but not for me) nor is a OKC fan, I say you CAN EASILY wear these with OKC stuff, to be honest it would be dope if a player on OKC did this! :nthat: Just keep it from being overly matchy matchy, but at the same time don't bust brain cells trying to figer out the best way NOT to match as MOST people or celebrities they follow do. Fact weaing these with OKC gear would be NO different than the Lakers wearing the Purple Fades with their jerseys, or UNC colorway Jordans with UNC jerseys or Denver Nuggets jerseys (two different light blues) along with MANY other teams and shoe combinations I could list. For an example for fan wear, if I were going to rock these with a OKC jersey I would wear the white jersey and maybe a blue or even an orange OKC cap to kind of break things up a bit.

Last edited:
^^^ did u just answer a question from weeks ago? :lol:

Haha, yep I sho did homie! :lol:

I had been meaning to, but been in the Lebron 11 form quite a bit and lurking :nerd: :lol: some others, along with being on and off this site (crazy busy on the job). Also playing catch up on other shoes (under the radar) that most don't talk about too much anymore before their prices skyrocket and keeping up with the current ones that I do like for retail or less. Don't judge me man! :lol:

Last edited:
Bigj thanks for the info on the NT order. I made it today and the white kobe 8's are on their way from Dallas

My bad man im still finding my way around hhahaha
but since its already here....the colorway reminds me of the bred 4s (i know this comment will be met with challenges and questions)

If it means anything, no... i do not think the milksnakes look like carmines =P

i think what you id'ed is plain...but since you were the one that chose the colors, im sure you like it enough to make the purchase. I'm sure you'll have people who may relate and love what you id'ed as well as those who will point out the dullness in color choice. 

Theres a kobe 8 Id thread....I'll tell you that before bigJ does lol

Well while y'all are at it make sure you tell all the other folk who been posting I.D. pictures on here long before he did the same thing brah.

My bad man im still finding my way around hhahaha
No need to apologize man, you most def are NOT the FIRST and most likely you will NOT be the LAST to post I.D. pictures in a "non I.D." thread.

but since its already here....the colorway reminds me of the bred 4s (i know this comment will be met with challenges and questions)

If it means anything, no... i do not think the milksnakes look like carmines =P

i think what you id'ed is plain...but since you were the one that chose the colors, im sure you like it enough to make the purchase. I'm sure you'll have people who may relate and love what you id'ed as well as those who will point out the dullness in color choice. 

I can see how you get the bred 4's out of that I.D picture. As for Milk Snakes (TOP 3 KOBE 8's), due to the colors selected for this shoe, I can see why someone would mention the Carmines in regards to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom