OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Could be the laces from NDC? They have camo laces there so...

The laces look like from older running shoes. They're thinner than the 8 so it's not an exact match but close enough I guess.

I was just at a Nike outlet couple days ago. Didn't see any. I'll order a pair online see how it comes out

Some Kobe 8 PEs which Kobe has been practicing in as of late. Shoes are owned by friend.

For those with bottomed out lunarlon inserts, you need to try this to bring your kobe's back to life!  My zoom bags came in this week and I just threw them underneath my lunarlon inserts for my league game tonight.  They felt so bouncy and amazing!  Got the idea from this guy's video 

here's the link to the zoom bags. they came in a month after i ordered them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name "619destroyer" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread/68280#post_19110743"]
nice shot,,BTW what kind of Nike Elite socks are those??just for curiosity[/quote]

They're the Hyper Elite Platinum, only had a couple colors release a few years ago

For those with bottomed out lunarlon inserts, you need to try this to bring your kobe's back to life!  My zoom bags came in this week and I just threw them underneath my lunarlon inserts for my league game tonight.  They felt so bouncy and amazing!  Got the idea from this guy's video 

what size are your kobe's and what size of the zoom bags did you order?

also want to try this out but i want to copy how the zoom bag/lunarlon combo was implemented on the lebron XI. from your pix the zoom bag is the same size/width as the lunarlon insole of the kobes.

thanks!

what size are your kobe's and what size of the zoom bags did you order?

also want to try this out but i want to copy how the zoom bag/lunarlon combo was implemented on the lebron XI. from your pix the zoom bag is the same size/width as the lunarlon insole of the kobes.

thanks!
kobe's are 11. i got size L zoom bags.  Width wise they are just a little smaller than the inserts and it doesn't quite reach the tip of the toe.  Size XL probably would have fit too

did u just stuff it under lunar insole? is it gonna make stability issue or at least lockdown issue because your feet will be more off the ground

i bought the zoom bags last week! i was looking for this video, thanks.

i hope i don't mess it up when cutting the lunarlon.

Back
Top Bottom