OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

did u just stuff it under lunar insole? is it gonna make stability issue or at least lockdown issue because your feet will be more off the ground

if you put it under without cutting into it, your foot will most likely be very tight and uncomfortable... unless you're wearing the wrong size like someone on here.

shots fired 
laugh.gif

It will be tight if your 8s are new but they were perfect for mine by just throwing them underneath because my lunarlons were bottomed out and the shoe stretched a bit. They feel like theyre new again.

al3x89

The hate continues ^ love it!

Last edited:
For those with bottomed out lunarlon inserts, you need to try this to bring your kobe's back to life!  My zoom bags came in this week and I just threw them underneath my lunarlon inserts for my league game tonight.  They felt so bouncy and amazing!  Got the idea from this guy's video 

here's the link to the zoom bags. they came in a month after i ordered them.

i bought the zoom bags last week! i was looking for this video, thanks.

i hope i don't mess it up when cutting the lunarlon.

Isn't that the ortho-ready insole? so no cutting required. Just place it under the insole and it fits like the lunarlon insole. nvm reading is fundamental. The insole looks thin from bottoming out? Looks like ortho-ready insole.

Last edited:
Isn't that the ortho-ready insole? so no cutting required. Just place it under the insole and it fits like the lunarlon insole. nvm reading is fundamental. The insole looks thin from bottoming out? Looks like ortho-ready insole.

Ya its just the lunar insole. Flattened from wear.

I def plan to try this- sounds like it will help tremendously with the wear down for ball 

#getbuckets

I didn't see the link for the zoom insoles...where did you buy them?

I read somewhere (i think on NT) that there are two types being sold; 6 mm and the 8mm.

the 6mm, you can pinch the zoom..cushsion is there but better for just walk/casual because it's pretty soft

the 8 mm, you can't pinch (like real zoom) and is better for inserts to ball.

dunno if all of this is true. so far, i only saw one ebay seller that has the 8mm..most are the 6mm or at least i think so because the pic shows them pinching the zoom.

#hashtag

Last edited:
looks like the link was deleted. it's cheaper than those up there. same thickness I think

Last edited:
does anyone know how that china full length insert compares to wearing the superheroes inserts?  weight? or feel, responsivness etc.  price difference is crazy.  $10 <--> $200

I regret selling my pair. sold them before I started really the 8s. dope summer shoe so ill be looking for a pair after the winter lol

I couldn't pass up $170. I'll probably keep them tucked away til spring, but not sure considering that i am wearing them right now lol

They were available on dickspsortinggoods a while back.

can someone please pm me the link to these zoom inserts? im definitely interesting in putting these under the lunarlons. 

Back
Top Bottom