OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Don't they have a black jersey coming out?

Yup. Hollywood Nights.

Last edited:

I saw these socks today at a local HOHs. Any idea what shoes they will be going to? Listed as a "new" item on FL's site.
i have these socks too. the yellow is a more orangy color. It goes very well for darker shades of yellow for the sulfurs. the grey is more gunmetal so it is not the grey that you see on the sulfurs. these are not 100% matches like... purple plat socks, volt socks, blue glow sock, etc. these are better than the original sulfur socks though and that's only grey and black with a yellow check... 

Kobe 8 the best?!

KOBE 5 >
I've never used it but from watching you guys i think "THIS" is the right word to use when you absolutely agree, no? lol

V, IV, VIII are my top 3.. for ball 8s all the way, but the herringbone pattern in the IVs were highly underrated, the honeycomb on the VIs wore down so fast on every shoe I had but were very good when you had grip!
THIS lol. Totally agree with your top 3.

Only critiques I would've had about the IVs and Vs were that I might've liked zoom air in the IVs even better than having lunar so they wouldn't bottom out, and with the Vs, I wish the upper was more durable on court and herringbone traction was used instead. If the Vs had a more durable upper and herringbone traction, that would've been a damn near perfect shoe for me cuz the Vs fit my foot just like a glove, which I loved.
V's fo life lol... colorway, performance and theme's. 8s are the best at bball, but lack a lot of flavor and character that stopped with the IV's and V's (imo)

V's fo life lol... colorway, performance and theme's. 8s are the best at bball, but lack a lot of flavor and character that stopped with the IV's and V's (imo)
nice collection! those chaos v's are fireeee. I've been on the hunt for a DS size 13 for a minute now, wonder if I'll ever get my hands on em.

Whats a DS pair of Grey/Volts goin for nowadays? Im piccing up a pair tomorrow, wanna make sure im not over paying.

Between retail, which is $140 and I'd say $220.

Depends on your size tho. For us larger size guys, it seems like they're harder to find.

But who knows.

I saw these socks today at a local HOHs. Any idea what shoes they will be going to? Listed as a "new" item on FL's site.

You're not going to see the yellow/orange with the shoes on, so the black with grey could be used for any combination of shoes.

I would say Sulfurs (which are so under rated IMO) or black/white TBs.

You're not going to see the yellow/orange with the shoes on, so the black with grey could be used for any combination of shoes.

I would say Sulfurs (which are so under rated IMO) or black/white TBs.

Sulfurs are definitely not underrated in this thread lol

I don't care for them so to me they're overrated. See how that works

This thread is moving really slowly, so I think it's time for us to have one of those times where we show off our collection. I'm kind of interested in seeing how I'm doing compared to everyone here

I have graffitis and pythons. That's all. How's that for a collection. I've resold bhm,and asg tho.

Back
Top Bottom