OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I love crazy shoes. But when I wear 'em I just like a fresh white tee and some jeans/pants. Let the shoes do the talking.

They want us to be matchy matchy with the off the wall shoes :lol:

It really kills me :lol:
LEBRON has crazy color shoes too but they always hold him down with good neutral color apparel like all black, black/red, grey, navy, etc...they be doing Kobe dirty with lime green and grey smh. Black and orange :lol: like half the **** ain't even lakers colors so why? bright *** blue and grey :smh: no subtle stuff at all man

How long are KB8 laces? More than 54"? I'm thinking about getting 47" laces to swap, and i need to tie em cuz im ballin in em.

I seen it on the Hong Kong website. Im digging them so bad idk when 5hey become available

Doh! I just so happen to need a few new coats at the moment too. If u find out when and where they are available, mind shooting me a pm? I'd really appreciate it.

How do you clean superhero elites
very carefully.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

It really kills me :lol:
LEBRON has crazy color shoes too but they always hold him down with good neutral color apparel like all black, black/red, grey, navy, etc...they be doing Kobe dirty with lime green and grey smh. Black and orange :lol: like half the **** ain't even lakers colors so why? bright *** blue and grey :smh: no subtle stuff at all man

Yeah I hear you. I'd buy a black and grey or all black one.

Are they authentic?
IDK man, I just put up a legit check.  I think they are, but I'm not that savvy with the Kobe's. 

The supernaturals all come with nike + insoles, (zoom in the heel, none in the forefoot), basically nike + insoles for kobe,  means there are two slots for the sport pack to be inserted if you have one.   Some versions of the shoe come with a sport pack, which is an extra $80 retail value.   Sport pack is two batteries you can insert into your shoe to track how high you jump etc...go to nike.com or just google it.  basically what I was trying to say was ask if it comes with it or not, that could help you determine if it was a good price.  You sound a lil new to the kobe line, hopefully I didnt just confuss the heck out of you. 
happy.gif

sport pack example.
Thanks!  I dont think it comes with the sport pack.  The price is right.   Definitely new to the Kobe line, I own a pair of 6's and a pair of 8's, with another on the way! 

I got a small scuff on my Superhero Elites, and I used Jason Markk. The scuff came off right away and they look great. I love that stuff...

I got a small scuff on my Superhero Elites, and I used Jason Markk. The scuff came off right away and they look great. I love that stuff...

Do the colored translucent soles yellow or do the color fades in time? Thinking about getting them but dont want them if they yellow or lose the blue color on the soles.

This thread is moving really slowly, so I think it's time for us to have one of those times where we show off our collection. I'm kind of interested in seeing how I'm doing compared to everyone here

My small 8 collection. Everything DS except red camo's. Gotta get some wears in soon. 8)

Do the colored translucent soles yellow or do the color fades in time? Thinking about getting them but dont want them if they yellow or lose the blue color on the soles.
The blue on the soles is pretty deep, so I don't foresee any yellowing. I've worn mine maybe once every 2 weeks since they released and I've had no issues what so ever 

Back
Top Bottom