OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This must be MAD Old...

...still has that BUM Deron Williams on there. LOL 
sick.gif

how is there no info on TB's?

thats all i care about, this is odd

Nike usually releases them at the start of the college season, towards the end of a shoe run, all eastbay affiliated stores online get them n Nike in store n online also because theyre usually bought in bulk or with discounts. Im assuming the reason the 8s are releasing slowly is because the 9 is a longways away. Id expect more tbs after the mine grey release tho.

Steve Blake with the whiteout 8's :smokin
Mine arrive this week!

Looks like a bunch of Pistons players brought out 8's tonight. Haven't seen any of them with 8's all season

Last edited:
I
Called everywhere. Ntla or ntsm didn't have rm in my size.

Called dalls boston nyc

Ntsf had 3 size 10.5. Just placed my order

I posted last week that Boston had the TB's white/black some took advantage others not. Unfortunately that store is closing for 5 months of renovations looks like I won't be getting my WTK's here SMH

I posted last week that Boston had the TB's white/black some took advantage others not. Unfortunately that store is closing for 5 months of renovations looks like I won't be getting my WTK's here SMH
Maybe they're going to start getting the bigger releases, if were talking about Nike Boston

Sorry if this has been asked to death, I tried to read but could not find a definitive answer. Are the WTK coming in December and how limited are they going to be? Worse than the Lebron FI release?

Sorry if this has been asked to death, I tried to read but could not find a definitive answer. Are the WTK coming in December and how limited are they going to be? Worse than the Lebron FI release?

I'm sure it'll be similar to the WTKD release. I think more limited than the 7s...

I just moved mine the other day :lol: hopefully they drop online so I can get a few more

Back
Top Bottom