OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The blue on the soles is pretty deep, so I don't foresee any yellowing. I've worn mine maybe once every 2 weeks since they released and I've had no issues what so ever 

Nice. Do you clean the bottom of the soles after you put them away? I got a pair for my son but his arent translucent.

I'm still lookin for some 8s to ball in. All the cl and local sellers (fb groups) seem to be flaky. Smfh.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for some supernaturals in a 10/10.5?

I know this is off topic a bit, but what are wtk 7s (sz. 14 if it matters) going for nowadays? I'm definitely looking forward to grabbing the wtk 8s when they drop. I'm really new to the kobe line. Looking forward to expanding the collection

I know this is off topic a bit, but what are wtk 7s (sz. 14 if it matters) going for nowadays? I'm definitely looking forward to grabbing the wtk 8s when they drop. I'm really new to the kobe line. Looking forward to expanding the collection

Sold my DS pair sz. 14 a couple of months ago for $425,,,Ive seen upwards of $550 for that sz

Back
Top Bottom