OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

SuNiversal,
You sir, are a bad man. A bad, bad, man. I just saw the feature on sneakernews. As a true Kobe fan it made my day to see all the great stuff you have. Well played sir.

That crack is so common and prove that the material isnt durable..
Hence nike should compensate with disc voucher

However I have 8 pairs of kb8 and ball pretty hard in 7 of them
None of them crack though
I guess i'm the lucky few

Taking into account TB's still to release, Xmas 2, and I'm going to say some Laker cw
I don't even count TB's... those have been releasing sporadically for the last month.The Lakers CW... I see No Chance. 

And Xmas 2.0 is still Fishy b/c it's a Week until Thanksgiving, they're not on the Calendar AND we don't even have a TEASER of some sort. 
mean.gif

Once the IX's finally surface, which I think will be in the next couple weeks... then it's really over.

@kb24strikesagain Those are not purple fades dude
They look like purple version of kobe8 pp to me

Last edited:
Kobe's in the Black/Purple PP's by the looks of it.

I'd take a pack of the Black/Purple and White/Yellow PPs in a heartbeat.

Here's another pic: 

Last edited:
I'm going to try and cop a pair of the xmas' and then i am done with the 8's. just gotta find a reasonable price. Saw a DS pair in Philly this past weekend for 350. Nah.

These need to drop. It will save me from ID'ing the Amnesty colorway on nike.com
Almost everybody pictured got the Kobe 8's on except the bigs. Swaggy P with the Gradients, Farmar, Blake don't know who the third guy is with the Black and White TBs.

I'm still lookin for some 8s to ball in. All the cl and local sellers (fb groups) seem to be flaky. Smfh.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for some supernaturals in a 10/10.5?
feel u homie. I just use my least favorite cw for ball which would be my Graffiti's since I don't really care about them and rotate regular insole with superhero insoles. Got them Graffiti's for 115 on the bay. 8s be too sick on and off the court.

My kobe feature releases at 3pm today on sneakernews.com hopefully you guys enjoy it.
Mannnn you got me and my boys in a fuss. not just the heat that you have in your pics, especailly the RARE KOBE 1's, but the most over looked shoe is your Jordan VII Lakers PE... WOW!!

Back
Top Bottom