OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

haha I see your holding my baby... cough I mean your baby. LOL ok done drooling in envy... 
sn-select-collections-sami-78.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: beast collection brah!!!!

Or maybe they are and the future or gap between shoe generation is retros?

I'm ready for Nike to Euthanize the shoe already. Just leave the ID option out there. They're just pit vipering us to death.

Nike still pushing out 8s..

I stopped at the MilkBoas.

Debating on which pair to finally bring to the court.

Leaning towards Pythons.

Thanks for all the nice words. Hope you guys enjoyed the feature and background on my collection. Have a few gems in a few weeks that will be debuting that I kept out of the feature from yesterday. (hint he wore them in practice yesterday).

Thanks for all the nice words. Hope you guys enjoyed the feature and background on my collection. Have a few gems in a few weeks that will be debuting that I kept out of the feature from yesterday. (hint he wore them in practice yesterday).
 So Kobe sending you shoes now bro???
nerd.gif

Last edited:
^KC's stock has been like that for a little while I think. The FSR restock was maybe a month or two ago when a good number of people on here copped those GC BHMs. Good looking out with the link regardless though

^GL to those copping from KC. They are legit no doubt, but recently have been reports with shady practice i.e. raising prices due to demand after orders placed and cancelling said orders. :smh:

9's are NOT dropping until February - Kobe confirmed this himself - the release will be in line with ASG.

Maybe the Xmas 2.0 is the WTK's :lol:
I can't see that. Christmas 2.0 will sell out Wtks will sell out why wouldn't they not make 2 different shoes? I would like it though because that means the Wtks won't be extremely limited.

Also Lakers tweeted a pic that Carlos the equipment manager has 150 sneakers/PEs waiting for Kobe.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Sami.... the man, the myth, the legend.

On Other news for us mortals, Got a pair of DS Elite Superhero's for $150

Still looking for/wanting the ASG's, Volts and Black Elites. :smh:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom