OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Props to Suni for holding WWE belt along with all that heat :smokin

U158F.gif

The cushion on the Kobe 8s are really comfortable as long as you aren't overpronating. Just something I realized walking throughout the day

May seem like a weird question but IMO Kobe will be returning in about 2-4 weeks since he's cleared for all basketball activities .. Think they'll be releasing the 9's by Christmas or another 8 colorway ?

May seem like a weird question but IMO Kobe will be returning in about 2-4 weeks since he's cleared for all basketball activities .. Think they'll be releasing the 9's by Christmas or another 8 colorway ?
prob not 9s...rumored to be the kobe 8 again, but xmas version 2.0. 

Last edited:

The cushion on the Kobe 8s are really comfortable as long as you aren't overpronating. Just something I realized walking throughout the day
 My feet pronate perfectly fine, if anything they supinate.

Neither of these would explain why the heel of the foot is under so much distress.

When will we see this Christmas 2.0? Trust if the 9s were coming next month we would have saw them already plenty of times and Nike introduces them at the end of November-early December. Kobe said no 9 til feb. I wanna see this second Xmas shoe

^^^ Look at the pretty baby..

1st I've heard of an Xmas 2.0 Kobe 8.

Just seen Mamba on SC in practice.

I love it. Only person I'd pay to watch practice..

I'm calling BS on that XMas 2.0 ...I remember someone saying that the 8's first surfaced very close to December, so I can DEFINITELY see the same story for the IX's, with them dropping near Christmas since Kobe will be playing.

Just Makes MORE Sense. Rumors are Rumors, but No Rumor has even came close to proving itself true. 
grin.gif

If there's No XMas IX next month, then that means their won't be one until Xmas 2014... It's hard to see them adjusting their entire schedule going forward just b/c they had to adjust with this Injury.

I see IX's surfacing before December hits and him wearing the IX's ON Christmas Day. Whether they drop ON/Near Christmas is another thing. IMO.

Last edited:

I'm calling BS on that XMas 2.0 ...I remember someone saying that the 8's first surfaced very close to December, so I can DEFINITELY see the same story for the IX's, with them dropping near Christmas since Kobe will be playing.

Just Makes MORE Sense. Rumors are Rumors, but No Rumor has even came close to proving itself true. 
grin.gif

If there's No XMas IX next month, then that means their won't be one until Xmas 2014... It's hard to see them adjusting their entire schedule going forward just b/c they had to adjust with this Injury.

I see IX's surfacing before December hits and him wearing the IX's ON Christmas Day. Whether they drop ON/Near Christmas is another thing. IMO.
9's are NOT dropping until February - Kobe confirmed this himself - the release will be in line with ASG.

Maybe the Xmas 2.0 is the WTK's
laugh.gif

So exactly how hard are the wtk 8s gonna be to get? I recently got burned in a trade for wtk 7s and got scammed. Wtk 8s would lift my spirits a bit. Still haven't goy any Kobes in my collection and I hear theyre mad comfortable

grin.gif

Not gonna happen, multiple sources confirmed this a couple months ago...

The pessimist in me says they're going to drop some QS on us for Christmas, resellers will eat it up.

Too bad that this line seems to be going out with a whimper.

Same to you, it was my bad I didn't realize you meant outside.

The XI's are impossible. Keep them in the box, in a baggy, in the closet, pull em out a few months later, YELLOW. No matter what.

I personally despise the lunarlon. I am 6'1'' 165 lbs. My heels ALWAYS feel the wear after a good hoops session. Not sure how others hold up with those inserts. 

This is with brand new ones too, not bottomed out.
I have mixed feelings , I played a game in my Easters for about 3 hrs (indoors) they were great ,played with my Grafs they were ok ,but  next time I played w/ Easters by the end of the night 3 hrs my heels were feeling  bruised .

Following day I could not walk... had to ICE my heels. Love the shoes , but I am hoping in Elite insoles or 2012 Jordan deluxe ?

I have mixed feelings , I played a game in my Easters for about 3 hrs (indoors) they were great ,played with my Grafs they were ok ,but  next time I played w/ Easters by the end of the night 3 hrs my heels were feeling  bruised .

Following day I could not walk... had to ICE my heels. Love the shoes , but I am hoping in Elite insoles or 2012 Jordan deluxe ?
agreed, I have same issues after hooping.

also, moving side to side, I tend to semi-roll my ankles too much, I love the lightness of the kobe 8s but that low cut is coming back to bite me in the long run, wouldn't mind see the IXs be a MID...

Back
Top Bottom