OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I shed a tear every time I see those fireworks/sparks
frown.gif
funny, my reaction is more like this
mad.gif
. so effin jealous of those that managed to cop at a reasonable price. hoping the 9 is so good that it makes me forget all about it.

FTL has this scheduled for Dec 20th - Green Glow/Mineral Teal/Laser Orange

have we seen these yet?

Last edited:
Any idea on how to remove blue ink stain from the mesh?   Just received a pair and it looks like a kid went to town tracing on it.  It's hardly noticeable but is bugging the crap out of me.  

I was going to return the shoes, but the seller and I reached an agreement for a partial refund. 

Last edited:

Any idea on how to remove ink from the mesh?  
Try a little hydrogen peroxide. I don't know the type of ink on the mesh, but my concord 11 and big stage home both had stains and a little pen on the white and came out nice with hp. It's safe enough to use as gargle it's safe enough to clean your kicks.

Worth a shot.

Damn- just saw how the Kobe 9's look......I'll be copping a pair......hopefully they're as comfortable as these 8's.....

'fading' into the 'sunset' remembered as an 'mvp' 

haha the anticipation of the next 2-4 weeks is slowly building for something.... unique Kobe 8s, Kobe 9 leaked photo's, Every color available on ID. Something!

Try a little hydrogen peroxide. I don't know the type of ink on the mesh, but my concord 11 and big stage home both had stains and a little pen on the white and came out nice with hp. It's safe enough to use as gargle it's safe enough to clean your kicks.

Worth a shot.
Tried it man, no good.  I also tried alcohol, jason markk, acetone.  I'm just going to have to try and color match it with a sharpie or similar type marker.  

funny, my reaction is more like this
mad.gif
. so effin jealous of those that managed to cop at a reasonable price. hoping the 9 is so good that it makes me forget all about it.

FTL has this scheduled for Dec 20th - Green Glow/Mineral Teal/Laser Orange

have we seen these yet?
Yes we believe these are another pair of pit vipers

Ok after I said Kobe IX leaked photo's, someone leaked the photo on Kobe IX thread LOL or at least I found out right after....

Moving on...... back to the 8s, or what's left of them from what we know.

Back
Top Bottom