OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

[COLOR=#red]Sami.... the man, the myth, the legend.

On Other news for us mortals, Got a pair of DS Elite Superhero's for $150

Still looking for/wanting the ASG's, Volts and Black Elites. :smh:[/COLOR]

i want some superheroes but not for $150 :lol:

My body is fiending for the Area 72's now.   This addiction is never ending. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
My body is fiending for the Area 72's now.   This addiction is never ending.  :frown:  

[COLOR=#red]I JUST found a pair, made a deal with dude. Pick up Friday for the win!

These have been eluding me for awhile now. *Kobe Fist Pump*[/COLOR]

We're about to start getting pics of color ways from nike they day before they drop soon I swear. No info whatsoever on christmas or yoth? come on
GOOD!

I'll have No Problem with it... just takes it back to the Good Ol' Days... Pre/Early Internet Sneaker Game. 
nthat.gif

It would definitely stifle the HypeBeasts & Re-Sellers.

I'm ALL FOR IT, because I Lived It. Don't know how some of the Kids would fare though. Lol

I JUST found a pair, made a deal with dude. Pick up Friday for the win!

These have been eluding me for awhile now. *Kobe Fist Pump*

Awesome man!  I found one on S.F. CL but dude wants 220. 
[COLOR=#red]
Keep at it, I have been for months and for some reason stars aligned right after I posted about wanting them. On a Random bay area post.

Cat wants $200 for DS. Took it fast.[/COLOR]

Thanks for all the nice words. Hope you guys enjoyed the feature and background on my collection. Have a few gems in a few weeks that will be debuting that I kept out of the feature from yesterday. (hint he wore them in practice yesterday).

background is hella sick bro

theres some stupid good prices on 8s in the buy/sell forum right now

if i hadnt just bought some vi rices i would have doubled up on those ds easters for 150

I shed a tear every time I see those fireworks/sparks
frown.gif

Paid 300 and 270 for my size 14 ASGs...220 sure sounds good.

Last edited:
Pardon my stupidity but does anyone know about these. Seller is telling me they are Asia exclusives and samples
look like venomenons,  I believe they are asia exclusive.  Though Ive seen some ppl in the states with them, (but they were chinese ppl) lol.  I think kobe wore something similar on media day as well. 

Back
Top Bottom