OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For the dude with ankle cuts, i have gotten cuts from dress shoes until I bust them in. I end up gettin a callus and i am good to i

I know it doesn't distract from the ultimate beauty of the shoe, and the one who wears it is really the only one who knows, but I don't like/understand the green insole on the fades. Still hands down my favorite 8! 
nthat.gif

Hey guys, what do you think the price of kobe 8 Easters go for? My friend is offering 160$, but do they go any higher?

Thanks

just copped some supernaturals for dirt cheap thx to an NTer 
wink.gif

I have a question for all the low top wearing hoopers..

Why does the collar on the inside part  of the shoes rip? Is it from the rubbing of socks as you cut? Anyway to prevent it?

just copped some supernaturals for dirt cheap thx to an NTer :wink:

I have a question for all the low top wearing hoopers..

Why does the collar on the inside part  of the shoes rip? Is it from the rubbing of socks as you cut? Anyway to prevent it?

how?

im looking to find some 8's for dirt cheap. DS obviously or worn once.

why cant i find deals :lol:

[COLOR=#red]This weeks pickups...[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
question for anyone who copped before from kicks-crew...did you have to pay an extra customs fee? i'm not tryin to pay $24 in shipping + some customs nonsense.

^appreciate the info bro.

nah tryin to get the xmas'. best price i have found so far. i do want the WTK's tho. gotta see if my boy with a bot can snag me pair. #thestruggle haha

^appreciate the info bro.

nah tryin to get the xmas'. best price i have found so far. i do want the WTK's tho. gotta see if my boy with a bot can snag me pair. #thestruggle haha
i got my GC Xmas' from there. i love them, much better than the US version

Hey fellas, its been a while since I've dropped in. Has anyone seen any Sz 14 Blue PP's online? Looks like everyone has pulled them?! They've disappeared. I've got a buddy who is about to go back to Italy trying to find some in team colors, so Blitz Blues would work too. Can't find 14s anywhere though :frown:

nice- what did the befores look like?
ererything the same except i left the mid-sole white when i ordered them.....then painted the mid-soles myself...thats it!..lol..i know that the lighter shade of purple on the real "amnesties" is on the sole but......i didnt wanna paint the sole bottoms.....basically mine are reversed......debating if i should try and paint the eyelets yellow or not?...lol..i suck at doin customs so?...lol..smh

Back
Top Bottom