OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

superheros are my favorite, not just for the color...but for the other little touches and the forefoot and heel zoom.

These are authentic right? I'm pretty sure I just wanted to make sure before I buy them.

i dont know, they have always slipped under my heel in the past but its been awhile since i wore actual no shows.

i still wear low cut socks but i hate when they show
laugh.gif
Stance super invisible socks is what I wear with runners and kobes. they got that rubber on the heal to prevent the sliding down. 

How come my Sulfurs never look that good in irl :rolleyes

Because real life doesn't have filters to make the colors look deeper and more vibrant. Many shoes look so sweet in pictures and when you get them, the colors are washed out, not nearly as crispy. The purple fades are a perfect example. I've seen lots of pics that make them look like the purple is wet its so beautiful. But the shoes in person come nowhere close. They are still nice, just never will be as nice as in a photograph.

for me though the xmas is the exception. most times filters and pics on the internet wash the colors out, when in real life the colors really pop out

Lol Gr kobes get eaten up there i gotta pray they have pairs left

Only pair i remember seeing and not buying for 70 was the tony the tigers :x

just copped some supernaturals for dirt cheap thx to an NTer :wink:

I have a question for all the low top wearing hoopers..

Why does the collar on the inside part  of the shoes rip? Is it from the rubbing of socks as you cut? Anyway to prevent it?

It's from your feet touching when you walk/run, it's really subtle so most people never notice and assume it just "rips"

anyone used thier kobe 8 on turf fields? like collegiate football or soccer fields?

for those who may have a rough idea and have or havent tried it, what's your opinion for using kobe 8 or just any basketball shoes in general on artificial grass?

any pros or cons that you can think of?

please share your thoughts!

Back
Top Bottom